You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Bellows Vertical Zipper Pocket
Product OverviewWith lots of space and a lanyard for securing your valuable accessory items, the Vertical Zip Pocket carries everything you need on a dive.
Most dives require the need for carrying some type of accessory, such as a slate, safety reel, or cutting device. These accessories must be easily accessible and properly stowed when not in use. Adding the Bellows Vertical Zip Pocket (AC3203) to your diving rig allows you to bring everything you need on a dive and takes the worry out of losing your valuable gear.
Designed in a vertical fashion with a heavy-duty zipper on the short edge of the pocket, the Bellows Vertical Zip Pocketrequires less space on a waist strap yet still allows you to carry everything you need on a dive.
Need room for securing line markers, a safety reel, dive tables, extra clips, Jon lines, cookies, a spare mouthpiece, or a backup light; the bellows pocket comes with a 24" (61cm) looped lanyard attached to the inside of the pocket for attaching any piece of gear you need. No more fumbling for the right tools, just pull out the lanyard, unclip the tool you need, and stuff the lanyard and gear back inside the pocket.
The bellows pocket has a large opening for easy access even when diving with gloves. Made with 1000 denier ballistic nylon and a Superfabric front that is tear and abrasion resistant and with a heavy-duty zipper closure, your gear stays secure in the pocket even when squeezing through a tight restriction or exploring deep inside a wreck.
It easily attaches to a backplate or harness system using two 2" nylon webbing loops sewn to the back of the pocket. Just slip the loops over a standard 2" webbing waist strap and secure the pocket in place.
- Bellows pocket comes with a 24 (61cm) looped
- Made with 1000 denier ballistic nylon and a Superfabric front
- 2 webbing waist strap and secure the pocket in place
- MFG 1 Year Limited Warranty
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||1000 denier ballistic nylon with a Superfabric front is tear and abrasion resistant|
|Pocket orientation||Vertical style (opens on the short edge)|
|Closure||Heavy duty zipper|
|Lanyard||Internal 24 (61cm) Long (adjustable) lanyard to securely attach tools|
|Attachment||Two 2 (50mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2 webbing strap|
|Drainage||Nickel plated brass grommets on the bottom of the pocket resist rust and corrosion|
|Internal Depth||Expands from 0.5 to 2.5 (1.3 to 6.35cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon lines, and lights|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||10 x 6 x 2.5 (25.4 x 15.2 x 6.4cm)|
|Weight||3.8 oz (108g)|