You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Bellows Hook and Loop Pocket w/Daisy Chain
Product OverviewPart of Dive Rites new line of harness accessory pockets that builds upon technology from the backpacking industry. Dive Rites Bellows Pocket is now available as a vertical pocket with either a zipper closure (see SKU: DIVBZP), or as a horizontal zipper closure (see SKU: DIVBHP). Each new pocket includes daisy chain webbing on the external pocket for clipping Z-knives, trauma shears (see SKU's: DIVAC3211 or DIVAC3212) or any tool that you need in easy reach. Cave diving this week? No worries, clip a Z-knife to your pocket. Wreck diving next week? Switch out the Z-knife for a pair of trauma shears or leave them both attached.
You have probably seen daisy chain technology on hiking and mountaineering backpacks. Daisy chains are webbing loops sewn to form a chain. On backpacks, they allow you to attach carabineers for accessories. Dive Rite has taken that concept one step further by developing unique sheaths for our cutting devices that will clip into the daisy loops.
But that's not all. Inside our new pockets resides a 36" (92 cm), looped lanyard to clip off reels, line markers and pocket lights. No more fumbling for the right tools, just pull out the lanyard, select the tool you need, and stuff the loaded lanyard back in the pocket. Lanyard too long? Simply cut and shorten the cord, re-tie the simple knot and cut off the excess. We've seen a few divers out there sporting their own homemade version. Now the rest of us can enjoy the same great idea.
The Dive Rite Bellows Hook and Loop Pocket is made from durable 1,000-denier ballistic nylon fabric is tear and abrasion resistant. The heavy-duty Velcro create large openings to fit hands wearing gloves. 2" (50mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a standard 2" (50mm) webbing waist strap and secures the pocket into place. Nickel plated brass drainage grommets resist rust and corrosion. The pockets internal depth expands from 0.5" to 2.5" (1.3cm to 6.35cm) to accommodate slates, maps, dive tables, spare masks, reels, Jon-lines and lights. The Pocket measures (H x W x D) 10" x 6" x 2.5" (25.4cm x 15.2cm x 6.4cm) with a volume of 150 cubic inches (2.46 liters) and weighs 4.4 oz. (125 g).
- Builds-Upon Technology from Backpacking Industry
- Daisy-Chain Webbing for Clipping Z-Knives, Trauma Shears or Tool Needs In Easy-Reach
- 36 (92cm), Looped Lanyard to Clip-Off Reels, Line Markers & Pocket Lights
- Nickel Plated Brass Grommets Resist Rust & Corrosion
- Pockets Internal Depth Expands from 0.5 to 2.5 (1.3cm to 6.35cm)
- Accommodate Slates, Maps, Dive Tables, Spare Masks, Reels, Jon-Lines & Lights
- Durable 1,000-Denier Ballistic Nylon Fabric, Tear & Abrasion Resistant
- Closure: Hook & Loop Fastener
- Large-Opening to Fit-Hands Wearing Gloves & Resists Sagging & Stretching
- Dimensions: (H x W x D) 10 x 6 x 2.5 (25.4cm x 15.2cm x 6.4cm)
- Volume: 150 cu. in. (2.46 liters)
- Weight: 4.4 oz. (125 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add Utility Storage Pocket|
|Material||1,000-Denier Ballistic Nylon Fabric
Nickel Plated Brass Drainage Grommets
2 (50mm) Nylon Webbing Loops
|Closure||Hook & Loop Fastener|
|Type||Utility Accessory Pocket|
|Gear Attachment||2 (50mm) Nylon Webbing Loops|
|Dimensions||(H x W x D) 10 x 6 x 2.5 (25.4cm x 15.2cm x 6.4cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||150 cu. in. (2.46 liters)|
|Weight (empty)||4.4 oz. (125 g)|