You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Basic Harness
Product OverviewEmbraced by DIR purists who prefer a streamlined rig without buckles, chest strap or padding, the Basic Harness is a clean, simple harness intended for use with hard metal back plates (see SKU's: DIV2116, DIV2117). 2" (5.1cm) nylon webbing provides strength with 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg) of tensile strength, yet is soft and won't dig into the body. Harness is adjustable by cutting off excess webbing once diver has seized the harness to his body stature. Webbing includes a stainless-steel grommet at the midpoint for access to upper bolt hole.
Harness is a continues 11' (3.35m) of standard 2" (5.1cm) webbing that allows for customization with a wide variety of pockets and accessories, depending on the needs and desires of the individual diver. Tubular webbing sleeves are included for all points where webbing will meet the back plate to prevent abrasion. Basic Harness includes marine-grade 316-stainless-steel hardware which includes: two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulder straps, two additional D-rings on the waist strap, grommet and a belt buckle. Harness weight is 19.2 oz. (544.3 g), and is proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Designed for Use with Hard Back Plate
- Provides Comfort and Streamlining
- 2 (5.1cm) Nylon Webbing for Strength: 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg) of Tensile Strength
- Continues 11' (3.35m) of Nylon Webbing
- Webbing is Soft Won't Dig into Body
- Stainless Steel Grommet at Midpoint for Access to Upper Bolt Hole
- Customization with Wide Variety of Pockets and Accessories
- Adjustable by Cutting-Off Excess Webbing
- Tubular Webbing Sleeves at Back Plate Contacts Prevent Abrasion
- Marine-Grade 316-Stainless Steel Hardware
- 2 Pre-Bent D-Rings on Shoulder Straps
- 2 D-Rings on Waist Strap
- Waist Buckle Stainless Steel
- Weight: 19.2 oz. (544.3 g)
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Nylon Webbing, 316-Grade Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||(L x W) 11' x 2 (3.35m x 5.1cm)|
|D-Rings||Four: 2 Shoulder, 2 Waist|
|Weight||19.2 oz. (544.3 g)|
|Buckles||Latch Style Waist|
|Tensile Strength||7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)|
|Nylon Webbing, 316-Grade Stainless Steel|
|(L x W) 11' x 2 (3.35m x 5.1cm)|
|Four: 2 Shoulder, 2 Waist|
|19.2 oz. (544.3 g)|
|Latch Style Waist|
|7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)|