You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite Adjustable Bungee System
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite Adjustable Bungee System (ABS) allows fast and easy customization to fit any side-mount diver. The bungee cord is weaved through a custom designed, laser cut Delrin plate providing an infinitely adjustable bungee. The bungee will support even the heaviest of steel tanks without slipping thanks to the unique weaving pattern. There are no knots to tie and no tools are required, just loosen the weave at the plate, adjust to the correct length, and re-tighten. Make quick work of fine tuning your side-mount system and easily adjust for different sized tanks or varying thicknesses of exposure protection. They are also ideal for instructors and rental programs that need to quickly size the bungees for their customers.
The Adjustable Bungee System can also be quickly changed between Dive Rite's standard ring bungee systems, loop bungees with a snap, or traditional loop bungees. Simply unweave the bungee, add or remove hardware as necessary, and re-weave. The bungees can be easily attached to any of Dive Rite's side-mount harnesses using the daisy chain webbing attachment point. Alternatively, they can be attached to any small D-ring or quick link attached to the side of a standard back-plate or harness. The ABS uses high quality, tight weave 0.25" (6.35mm) bungee for long life and just the right amount of stretch. If the bungee does get damaged it is easily replaceable in the field. The system includes the bungee, weaving plate, and ring bungee hardware including a 2" (5.1cm) stainless steel ring, medium quick link, and medium bolt snap.
- Allows Fast & Easy Customization to Fit Any Side-Mount Diver
- Bungee Cord Weaved Thru-Custom Designed, Laser Cut Delrin Plate
- Infinitely Adjustable Bungee Design
- Will Support Heaviest of Steel Tanks
- Unique Weaving Pattern Prevents Slipping
- No Knots to Tie and No Tools Required
- Make Quick Work of Fine Tuning Side-Mount System
- Easily Adjust for Different Sized Tanks or Varying Thicknesses of Exposure Suits
- Ideal for Instructors, Rental Programs Needing Quick Sizing Bungees for Divers
- Easily Attached to Any of Dive Rite's Side-Mount Harnesses
- High Quality, Tight Weave 0.25 (6.35mm) Bungee
Bungee & Weaving Plate
2 (5.1cm) Stainless Steel Ring
Medium Quick Link
Medium Bolt Snap
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||0.25 (6.35mm) Elastic Bungees Cords, Stainless Steel Bolt Snaps and Quick Links, Delrin Weave Plate|
|Purpose||Secure Tanks During Dive|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Dive Rite Harnesses|
|Attachment Point||Weave Plate, Bolt Snaps and Quick Links|