You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite 20 lbs. (9.1 kg) QB Weight Pocket, Set of 2
Product OverviewThe Dive Rite 20 lbs. (9.1 kg) Quick Buckle (QB) Weight Pockets consist of an insert pocket that easily releases when the handle is pulled and a holster that stays securely on the waist belt. Designed for use on the TransPac Harness (see SKU: DIVT3300, DIVTW) or any other harness using 2" (50.8mm) webbing, they can be worn vertically or horizontally with each pocket holding up to 10 lbs. (4.54 kg) of weight securely in position throughout the dive. Simple, top-loading pocket protects divers from an inadvertent buoyancy event by keeping weight securely in place. Worn at an angle on the waist belt for easier access, the right-hand pocket is identified by the color Dive Rite logo while the left pocket is plain, without a logo. Tall and narrow, our 20 lbs. (9.1 kg) QB Weight Pockets leave plenty of room on the waist for other accessories, if desired.
The weight pocket insert has two internal pockets that load from the top and the bottom. The internal pockets keep weight from shifting around and allow for either soft or hard weights. Built to last manufactured from 1680 denier ballistic nylon fabric that is tear and abrasion resistant. 2" (50.8mm) nylon webbing loops on the back of the pocket slide over a 2" (50.8mm) webbing waist strap and secure the pocket into place. 2" (50.8mm) stainless slide locks pocket in place on any webbing. Acetyl quick buckle is used to easily secure the pocket in the holster. Nickel plated brass grommets resist rust and corrosion. Made in the U.S.A.
- Designed for TransPac Harness (see SKU: DIVT3300, DIVTW)
- Works w/Any Harness Using 2 (50.8mm) Webbing
- Consist of:
Insert Pocket, Easily Releases when Handle Pulled
Holster, Stays Securely On Waist Belt
- Improved Design
- Release Handle Reversed
- Hook & Loop Tab for Extra-Security:
Keeps Internal-Pouches from Rolling when Mounted-Horizontally
- Insert Pocket Easily-Releases when Handle Pulled
- Holster Stays Securely-On-Waist Belt
- Designed for Trans-Pac Harness (see SKU's: DIVT3300, DIVTW)
- Angled on Waist Belt for Easier-Access
- Easy ID Left-&-Right Hand Pocket Design
- Tall-&-Narrow Design: Plenty-of-Room On-Waist for Accessories
Pocket: Durable Tear & Abrasion Resistant 1680-Denier Ballistic Nylon Fabric
Acetyl Quick-Release Buckle
Resistant to Rust & Corrosion Nickel Plated Brass Grommets
- 2 (50.8mm) Nylon Webbing Loops for Mounting
- Attach to Standard 2 (50.8mm) Webbing of Harness or BCD Waist Strap
- Acetyl Quick-Release Buckle: Easily-Open-&-Close Pocket
- Made in the U.S.A.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Add Weight Pockets to Harness|
|Materials||Pockets: 1680-Denier Ballistic Nylon Fabric
Grommets: Nickel Plated Brass
|Weight Capacity||20 lbs (9.1kg), Set of 2|
|Compatibility||Dive Rite TransPac Harness (see SKU: DIVT3300, DIVTW)
Any Harness Using 2 (50.8mm) Webbing
Hook & Loop Fastener