You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Rite 2" (5.1cm) Crotch Strap with Circular Ring
Product OverviewPreferred by divers who use scooters (DPVs) for extended periods of time due to the added comfort the 2" (5.1cm) width webbing provides. Used for fastening a harness and back plate securely to a diver's body, the 2" (5.1cm) crotch strap is used to reduce the likelihood of gear slipping upwards on the diver's body while in the water, resulting in the tank hitting the back of the head during a dive.
Continuous 42" (106.7cm) piece of nylon webbing provides security with 2,800 lbs. (1,270 kg) of tensile strength yet is soft and won't dig into the body. Crotch strap includes a neoprene rubber sleeve to protect exposure suit from abrasion and add comfort. Crotch strap comes with welded 304-stainless steel scooter ring for attachment to scooter leash, weighs 6 oz. (170 g) and is made in the U.S.A.
TransPac Harnesses made prior to Sept. 2008: When diving a 2" (5.1cm) crotch strap a BC1059 Crotch Strap Adapter is necessary to attach the crotch strap to the 1" (2.5cm) D-ring on the TransPac.
- Increased Rig Stability
- Added Comfort with Neoprene Sleeved
- DPV Scooter Ring Attachment
- Strong and Durable Nylon Webbing
- Webbing Dimensions: (L x W) 42 x 2 (106.7cm x 5.1cm)
- Tensile Strength: 2,800 lbs. (1,270 kg)
- Weight: 6 oz. (170 g)
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Hardware
- Used for Fastening a Harness and Back Plate Securely
- Prevents Rig from Riding Up on Body
- Made in the USA
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Increased Rig Stability|
|Materials||Strap: Nylon Webbing
Sleeve: Neoprene Rubber
Hardware: 304-Stainless Steel
|Dimensions||(L x W) 42 x 2 (106.7cm x 5.1cm)|
|Weight||6 oz. (170 g)|
|Tensile Strength||2,800 lbs. (1,270 kg)|