You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Alert Signaling Device
Product OverviewNew look, slick re-design of the original, audible surface signal. DiveAlert is a specially designed, small, lightweight air horn that uses quick-connect/disconnect hose couplings to become an integrated part of your power inflator, breathable/inflator and buoyancy compensator. Installation is easy and only takes a moment. Why have DiveAlert? What would you do in a diving emergency if you needed to get the attention of the pick-up boat or someone else on the water's surface? Before DiveAlert SCUBA divers had relied on whistles or a SMB (surface marker buoy) as their only signaling devices in such an emergency. But if the diver is disabled and can't blow into a whistle (or deploy the SMB) the whistle makes no sound at all. Or if the boat operator is not looking in the direction of a diver with a SMB deployed (if the diver was able to even deploy the SMB) the diver goes unnoticed.
Equally frustrating (and dangerous), if a diver needs to attract the attention of someone who is too far away to hear the whistle, the whistle is of no help. In contrast, Dive Alert enables divers, at the mere touch of a button, to generate a blast of sound that can be heard up to a mile away! There are three different models available; one for approximately 85% of standard power inflator mechanisms model DB1. There are several breathable/inflator mechanisms that require a larger coupling for a higher flow of air so there are two models to accommodate them. The model DB2 and the model DB3 (see list below).
Installation is easy and takes only a moment. Dive Alert does not require any modification of your other equipment, and it does not interfere in any way with its normal operation. When you need to get someone's attention on the water's surface, you simply press a button and Dive Alert uses a small amount of air from your scuba tank to make a piercingly 132db loud sound; even as little as 100psi will give you a full-throated screech.
fits All Standard Inflators
SeaQuest AirSource 1 & 2
Oceanic Air XS
ScubaPro Air 2
- New Look, Slick Re-Design of the Original
- Models Available for Almost All Inflators and Breathable/Inflators
- Extremely Load (132db)
- Signal with a Touch of a Button
- Works with as little as 100 psi (6.9 bars)
- Lightweight Design
- Increased Dive Safety
- Audible Range: Up to One Mile (1.61 km)
- Easy to Install
- Construction: Injection Molded Thermoplastic, Chromed Brass and Stainless Steel
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Type (Pneumatic/Manual)||Pneumatic (BCD Inflator Hose)|
|Audible Range||1 Mile (1.6 km)|
|Materials||Body: Injection Molded Thermoplastic, Chrome Plated Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Purpose||Audible Surface Signaling Device|
|Compatibility||DB1: All Standard Inflators, DB2: SeaQuest AirSource 1 & 2, Zeagle OctoPlus, Oceanic Air XS, Mares AirControl, DB3: ScubaPro Air 2, Tusa Duo-Air, Atomic SS1, Sherwood Gemini, Zeagle Octo-Z|
|Pneumatic (BCD Inflator Hose)|
|1 Mile (1.6 km)|
|Body: Injection Molded Thermoplastic, Chrome Plated Brass, Stainless Steel|
|Audible Surface Signaling Device|
|DB1: All Standard Inflators, DB2: SeaQuest AirSource 1 & 2, Zeagle OctoPlus, Oceanic Air XS, Mares AirControl, DB3: ScubaPro Air 2, Tusa Duo-Air, Atomic SS1, Sherwood Gemini, Zeagle Octo-Z|