You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive Alert Deluxe Surface Marker Buoy
Product OverviewThe DiveAlert SMB (surface marker buoy) features closed-circuit (one-way valve) construction, which prevents air spill at surface. Inflate on the surface to attract visual attention or redundant flotation. Inflate at depth to send up as a surface marker. SOLAS reflective tape (Coast Guard approved) across top of SMB creates better visibility day and night. Over-pressure valve (OPV) prevents bursting and easy air dumping. Deluxe SMB is 65" long by 8" wide (165cm x 20cm) which provides approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) of lift.
Nylon strap handle on top allows for easy attachment of light or slate. 400-Denier poly-urethane coated nylon material, this SMB will last dive after dive without issue. In addition, the deluxe version has safety orange one side and florescent lime/yellow the other side, a filler nozzle for both oral and BC LP hose inflation with a small pocket that will accommodate a finger spool.
- Excellent Signaling Device
- Great for Safety/Decompression Stops
- High Visibility Safety Orange/Florescent Lime/Yellow Colors
- Durable 400 Denier Polyurethane Coated Nylon Material
- Handle On Top for Light/Slate
- (L x W): 65 x 8 (165cm x 20 cm)
- Approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) of lift
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV)
- Filler Nozzle for Oral & BC LP Hose
- Small Pocket for Finger Spool
- Material: 400 Denier Polyurethane Coated Nylon
- Color: High Visibility Safety Orange/Florescent Lime/Yellow
- Dimensions: (L x W) 65 x 8 (165cm x 20cm)
- Buoyancy: Approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Diver Surface Signaling/Marker Buoy|
|Materials||400 Denier Polyurethane Coated Nylon|
|Dimensions||(L x W): 65 x 8 (165cm x 20cm)|
|Color||High Visibility Safety Orange/Florescent Lime/Yellow|
|Buoyancy||Approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg)|
|Over Pressure Relief Valve||Yes|
|Manual Dump Valve||Yes|
|Inflator Valve||Filler Nozzle for Oral & BC LP Hose|