You have no items in your shopping cart.
Dive 1st Aid Divemaster Kit (Hard Case)
Product OverviewWith accidents a part of life, being prepared is the smart thing to do. Everyones first aid needs will differ with the type of emergency, number of people involved, and the time emergency personal take to respond. As medical professionals Dive 1st Aid understand. As Dive 1st Aid is built by divers for divers, they are setting The New Standard in Safety. Dive 1st Aid has a full line of products including sting relief kits, recreational first aid kits, and professional level kits, some of which are available with oxygen tanks and AEDs. Their professional level kits also include easy to use insert pouches that divide the contents of the kit in to different groups with their own label and color code. This allows for rapid response times as you wont have to dig through your kit to find what you need.
This kit includes everything needed to control bleeding, clean, disinfect and cover a variety of wounds, from minor scrapes and cuts to major traumatic injuries. Also included are over the counter medications to care for common ailments such as motion sickness, pain and electrolyte imbalances, as well as supplies to treat marine related bites or stings. Finishing off this kit are all of the instruments you will need including trauma sheers, tweezer forceps, a high-quality tourniquet and a CPR Face Shield. You have taken your training to the professional level; why not ensure you have the tools to match. All kit components come in a durable waterproof polycarbonate plastic Seahorse protected hardcase that measures 7.5" x 11" x 14"(19cm x 28cm x 35.6cm).
Included in the kit is a first aid booklet for quick and easy reference of proper techniques and first aid procedures.
Wound Care: Two 5" x 9 (127mm x 229mm) abdominal pads, five finger tip woven band aids, five knuckle woven band aids, and 24, woven band aids measuring 1" x 3" (25.4mm x 76mm). There are two blood stopper bandages, 4" x 4" (102mm x102mm) burn free dressing, and 12 butterfly closures. Three 3" x 4.1 yard (76mm x 3.75m) conforming gauze bandage, an elastic bandage measuring 3" x 4.5 yards (76mm x 4.1m), three eye pads, 25 gauze pads 3" x 3" (76mm x 76mm), 6, gauze pads 2" x 3" (51mm x 76mm), non-adherent, 6 gauze pads 3" x 4" (76mm x 102mm) non- adherent, two 1" x 10 yards (25.4mm x 9.14m) tape cloth and a trauma dressing 10" x 30" (254mm x 762mm).
25 alcohol prep pads, 20 benzalkonium chloride (BZK) wipes, 6-unit dose burn free gel, 10-unit dose hydrocortisone 1% cream, 10 prep pads povidone iodine, 10 sting relief wipes, 10 unit dose triple antibiotic ointment and 4 oz. (118.3 ml) of vinegar.
1 silver space blanket, 5" x 7" (127mm x178mm) instant cold pack, 3" (76mm) 2/pkg cotton tip applicators, 3.5" (89mm) stainless forceps, 6 pair non sterile nitrile gloves, 5" x 7" (127mm x 178mm) instant hot pack, pen light, disposable razor, 12 safety pins, 4.5" x 36" (114mm x 914mm) SAM splint, scissors trauma shears, 10cc syringe, two 6" (152mm) tongue depressors, hook and loop fastener tourniquet, triangular bandage and waterproof marker.
10-unit dose 325mg acetaminophen tablets, 10-unit dose 325mg aspirin tablets (100ct), auro-dri 1 oz. (30 ml) eight diphenhydramine 25mg capsules unit dose, 10 electrolyte tablets unit dose, 10 unit dose ibuprofen 200mg tablets, and 10 unit dose 25mg meclizine tablets (Bonine).
- Accidents, Part of Life, Being Prepared is Smart Thing-to-Do
- Everyones First Aid Needs Will Differ:
Type of Emergency
Number of People Involved
Time Emergency Personal Take to Respond
- As Medical Professionals Dive 1st Aid Understand
- Dive 1st Aid: Built by Divers for Divers
- Setting New Standard in Safety
- Easy to Use Insert Pouches:
Divide Contents of Kit
Different Groups w/Own Label & Color Code
Allows Rapid Response Times
No Digging Thru-Kit to Find-What-You-Need
- Includes Everything Needed:Control Bleeding
Clean, Disinfect & Cover Wounds
Minor Scrapes & Cuts to Major Traumatic Injuries
Over the Counter Medications to Care for Common Ailments:
Motion Sickness, Pain & Electrolyte Imbalances
Supplies to Treat Marine Related Bites or Stings
Instruments You'll Need: Trauma Sheers, Force
- You've Taken Your Training to Professional Level: Have the Tools to Match
- All Kit Components Come In Durable Waterproof Polycarbonate Seahorse Protected Hardcase
- Case Dimensions: 7.5 x 11 x 14 (19cm x 28cm x 35.6cm)
- First Aid Booklet for Quick & Easy Reference of Proper Techniques & First Aid Procedures
- Wound Care:
Two 5 x 9 (127mm x 229mm) Abdominal Pads
5-Finger Tip Woven Band Aids
5-Knuckle Woven Band Aids
24, Woven Band Aids 1 x 3 (25.4mm x 76mm)
2-Blood Stopper Bandages
4 x 4 (102mm x102mm) Burn Free Dressing
Three 3 x 4.1 yard (76mm x 3.75m) Conforming Gauze Bandage
- Wound Care (Continued):
Elastic Bandage 3 x 4.5 yards (76mm x 4.1m)
25 Gauze Pads 3 x 3 (76mm x 76mm)
6-Gauze Pads 2 x 3 (51mm x 76mm)
6-Non-Adherent Gauze Pads
6-Non-Adherent Gauze Pads 3 x 4 (76mm x 102mm)
Two 1 x 10 yards (25.4mm x 9.14m) Tape Cloth
Trauma Dressing 10 x 30 (254mm x 762mm)
- Skin Preparation:
25 Alcohol Prep Pads
20 Benzalkonium Chloride (BZK) Wipes
6-Unit Dose Burn Free Gel
10-Unit Dose Hydrocortisone 1% Cream
10 Prep Pads Povidone Iodine
10 Sting Relief Wipes
10-Unit Dose Triple Antibiotic Ointment
4 oz. (118.3 ml) Vinegar
- Instruments/Medical Appliances:
1 Silver Space Blanket
5 x 7 (127mm x178mm) Instant Cold Pack
3 (76mm) 2/pkg Cotton Tip Applicators
3.5 (89mm) Stainless Forceps
6 Pair Non Sterile Nitrile Gloves
5 x 7 (127mm x 178mm) Instant Hot Pack
- Instruments/Medical Appliances (Continued):
12 Safety Pins
4.5 x 36 (114mm x 914mm) SAM Splint
Scissors Trauma Shears
Two 6 (152mm) Tongue Depressors
Hook & Loop Fastener Tourniquet
10-Unit Dose 325mg Acetaminophen Tablets
10-Unit Dose 325mg Aspirin Tablets (100ct)
Auro-Dri 1 oz. (30 ml)
8-Diphenhydramine 25mg Capsules Unit Dose
10 Electrolyte Tablets Unit Dose
10 Unit Dose Ibuprofen 200mg Tablets
10 Unit Dose 25mg Meclizine Tablets (Bonine)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Dimensions||7.5 x 11 x 14 (19cm x 28cm x 35.6cm)|
|Group Size/Trip Duration||Multiple/Multiple|
|7.5 x 11 x 14 (19cm x 28cm x 35.6cm)|
|Group Size/Trip Duration|