You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewDon't let a loose hose fitting, blown O-ring or leaking regulator cause a problem on a dive. Don't be caught without having the proper tools and parts to fix it. The serious diver is always prepared to nip a dive aborting problem as it occurs. That's just some scenarios that this kit can remedy. This Deluxe Diver Tool Kit comes in organized zippered pouch and includes 2 specially developed thin Scuba wrenches. Wrenches have 4 sizes of 5/8", 9/16" on one wrench and 1/2", 11/16" on the other which fit most regulator 1st & 2nd stage hose fittings. The wrenches thin design allows easy access to hose wrench flats that standard thick open-end wrenches do not. Also included in the kit is a high-quality crescent wrench, Phillips head and flat head screwdrivers, 8-piece hex wrench set, needle nose pliers, professional stainless-steel double-ended O-ring pick, 8 tie wraps, 1/4 fl. oz. (7.4 ml) jar of silicone grease, and 10-piece O-ring kit. This Complete kit is a great addition to the serious divers save-a-dive-kit. The dive you save may be your own!
- Fix Most Common Equipment Problems
- A Must for the Serious Diver
- Complete Set of Tools and Parts
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item
- Zippered Pouch for Organization
- 2 Specially Developed Thin Scuba Wrenches:
Fit Most Regulator 1st & 2nd Stage Hose Fittings
4-Sizes: 5/8, 9/16 on One-Wrench, 1/2, 11/16 on Other
Thin Design for Easy-Access to Hose Wrench-Flats that Standard Thick Open-End Wrenches Don't
- High-Quality Crescent Wrench
- Phillips Head and Flat Head Screwdrivers
- 8-Piece Hex Wrench Set
- Needle Nose Pliers
- Professional Stainless-Steel Double-Ended-O-Ring Pick
- 8 Tie Wraps
- 1/4 fl. oz. (7.4 ml) Jar of Silicone Grease
- 10-Piece O-Ring Kit
- Great Addition to the Serious Divers Save-a-Dive-Kit
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Purpose||Scuba Repair and Adjustments|
|Materials||Tools: Stainless Steel, Steel and Plastic, Case: Fabric|
|Wrenches||2-Double Open-End: 5/8and 9/16, 1/2 and 11/16|
|Screwdrivers||Phillips Head and Flat Head|
|Hex Keys||8-Piece Set|
|Miscellaneous||1/4 fl. oz. (7.4 ml) Jar of Silicone Grease, 8 Tie Wraps and 10-Piece O-Ring Kit|
|Scuba Repair and Adjustments|
|Tools: Stainless Steel, Steel and Plastic, Case: Fabric|
|2-Double Open-End: 5/8and 9/16, 1/2 and 11/16|
|Phillips Head and Flat Head|
|1/4 fl. oz. (7.4 ml) Jar of Silicone Grease, 8 Tie Wraps and 10-Piece O-Ring Kit|