You have no items in your shopping cart.
Deep See Aqua Glide Snorkeling Fins
|Men's 5-9||Men's 9-12||Women's 6-10||Women's 10-13|
|US Men's shoe size||5-9||9-12||N/A||N/A|
|US Women's shoe size||N/A||N/A||6-10||10-13|
|European Men's shoe size||37-43||43-47||36-42||42-45|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewDeep See's Fin Technology gives speed with less effort. This unique open heeled snorkeling fin with adjustable strap, neoprene heel pad, and comfortable foot pocket, allows use with or without a boot. The non-vented blade provides efficient water flow to increase power and speed, with less effort. Fin has a molded flex zones that cups and channel water focusing the kick power for maximum thrust. Fin is a composite design using plastic and rubber. Fins overall dimensions are (L x W) 22" x 8" (55.9cm x 20.3cm) based on size 9/12. Fin is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Open Heeled Snorkeling Fin with Adjustable Strap
- Neoprene Heel Pad for Added Comfort
- Comfort and Soft Flexible Foot Pocket
- Use With-or-Without Boots
- Non-Vented Blade Provides Efficient Water Flow
- Increase Power and Speed, with Less Effort
- Molded Flex Zones Cups and Channels Water
- Focuses Kick Power for Maximum Thrust
- Composite Design Using Plastic and Rubber
- Overall Dimensions: (L x W) 22 x 8 (55.9cm x 20.3cm), Based on Size 9/12
- Great Travel Fin
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Fin: Composite Plastic & Rubber
Heel Pad: Neoprene
|Dimensions||(L x W) 22 x 8 (55.9cm x 20.3cm), Based on Size 9/12|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Fin: Composite Plastic & Rubber
Heel Pad: Neoprene
|(L x W) 22 x 8 (55.9cm x 20.3cm), Based on Size 9/12|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|