You have no items in your shopping cart.
Danner Rivercomber 3" (76mm) Shoes for Men
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewLand Crafted, River Approved
Danner's first boots may have been built for loggers, but today they make footwear for every challenge the Pacific Northwest or wherever you trek has to offer. The mountains here are home to glacier-fed rivers, lazy streams and crystalline lakes, where having the right gear spells the difference between the adventure of a lifetime and packing it in two days early. Durable and quick-drying, the Rivercomber is built for stream crossings and river floats, canyoneering and Class III rapids. So, you can feel confident putting in and paddling out to parts unknown.
This boot features a knit upper constructed entirely from breathable, abrasion-resistant Cordura. Removable ortholite footbed three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation. Danner Plygo Midsole is quick-drying construction for wet environments with a drainable, ultra-lightweight EVA midsole for excellent cushioning with optimal weight savings. Vibram Rivercomber outsole is non-marking uses Vibram's Wavegrip technology to direct water away from the foot for ultimate grip on wet surfaces. How it fits DT6.4MM last is an evolution of the fit from Danner's popular Trail 2650. With a minimal 0.15" (4mm) offset from heel to toe, this feature, a more natural feel underfoot with slightly more width in the forefoot for added stability. The shoes weigh 22 oz. (623 g) per pair and are available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Land Crafted, River Approved
- Footwear for Every Challenge the Pacific Northwest or Wherever You Trek Has-to-Offer
- Shoes: Difference Between Adventure-of-A-Lifetime & Packing It-In-2-Days Early
- Durable & Quick-Drying
- Built for Stream Crossings & River Floats, Canyoneering & Class III Rapids
- Feel Confident Putting-In-&-Paddling Out to Parts Unknown
- Knit Upper Constructed Entirely from Breathable, Abrasion-Resistant Cordura
- Removable Ortholite Footbed:
3-Layers of Varying Density
Combined for Maximum Cushioning & Support
- Entire Footbed: Made of Open-Cell Polyurethane for Better Heat Dissipation & Air Circulation
- Danner Plygo Midsole:
Quick-Drying Construction for Wet Environments
Drainable, Ultra-Lightweight EVA
Excellent Cushioning w/Optimal Weight Savings
- Vibram Rivercomber Outsole:
Uses Vibram's Wavegrip Technology
Directs Water Away from Foot for Ultimate Grip On-Wet-Surfaces
- Minimal 0.15 (4mm) Offset from Heel To toe
- More Natural Feel Underfoot w/Slightly More Width-In-Forefoot for Added Stability
- Weight: 22 oz. (623 g) per Pair
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Upper: Breathable, Cordura Knit
Sole: Open-Cell Polyurethane/EVA
|Upper||Breathable, Cordura Knit|
|Weight||22 oz. (623 g) per Pair|
|Upper: Breathable, Cordura Knit
Sole: Open-Cell Polyurethane/EVA
|Breathable, Cordura Knit|
|22 oz. (623 g) per Pair|