You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewEver been out diving with friends and the conditions are fantastic, yet you can't get back in the water because there are not two tanks available with enough air for a buddy team to get any descent bottom time? You got one full tank and another just under half full. If only you could equalize the two cylinders, so you have two tanks 3/4 full!
Equalize pressure between two scuba tanks with this 34" (86.36cm) long dual yoke or DIN with bleeder device. Complete with hose, two yoke or DIN fittings, and integrated bleeder unit, this equalizer is manufactured from marine grade chrome plated brass and durable high-pressure hose, Yoke version has large impact resistant yoke screws that are even easy to handle with gloved hands. The connector is a rated for 3,200 psi (220 bar) on the yoke version and 4,500 psi (300 bars) rated on the DIN version. Cross-Over Equalizer is rated for air only.
- Great for Equalizing Cylinders for Maximum Air Availability
- Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass Fittings
- DIN/Yoke Fittings Equipped with Bleeder Valve
- Durable 34 (86.36cm) High Pressure (HP) Hose
- Hand Wheels Impact Resistant Plastic
- DIN/Yoke Hand Wheels Easy to Use with Gloved Hands
- Pressure Rating: Yoke: 3,200 psi (220 bar), DIN: 4,500 psi (300 bars)
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|HP or LP||HP|
|Materials||Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass Fittings, Braided Hose|
|Working Pressure||Yoke: 3,200 psi (220 bar), DIN: 4,500 psi (300 bars)|
|Purpose||Scuba Tank Air Equalization|
|HP or LP|
|Marine Grade Chrome Plated Brass Fittings, Braided Hose|
|Yoke: 3,200 psi (220 bar), DIN: 4,500 psi (300 bars)|
|Scuba Tank Air Equalization|