You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi XS Compact Octopus
Manufactured with durable non-corrosive, hi-tech polymers, Cressi’s XS Compact is built both to last and be very lightweight. An over-sized, soft purge button provides easy access when needed most. It has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism with a lever that has a low coefficient of friction allowing for effortless breathing. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect which enhances performance. With a dive/pre-dive venturi switch, free-flows are reduced when not in use. The XS Compact Regulator weighs only 4.76 oz. (135 g) without the hose, comes with a long 39" (100cm) 3/8" hose, and owner’s manual. The Cressi XS Compact Octopus is compliant with EN 250:2014 standard.
This product can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented antifriction lever
- Large, soft purge button
- Yellow front cover for quick identification during an out of air scenario
- Anti-scratch surface
- Bayonet-type cap holder with security lock
- Removable exhaust tee without tools
- Weight without hose: 4.76 oz. (135 g)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Housing: Polymers, Rubber
Diaphragm & Mouthpiece: Silicone
Parts: Chromed Brass, Silicone & Buna-N O-Rings
|Hose Length||39 (100cm)|
|Total Weight||4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose|