You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Ultra Stretch 1.5mm Neoprene Socks
|US Mens Shoe Size||4 1/2 - 5||6 - 6 1/2||7 - 8||8 1/2 - 9||10 - 11|
|US Womens Shoe Size||6 1/2 - 7||8 - 8 1/2||9 - 10||10 1/2 - 11||12 - 13|
|UK||3 1/2 - 4 1/2||5 - 5 1/2||6 1/2 - 7 1/2||8 - 8 1/2||9 1/2 - 10 1/2|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Cressi Ultra Stretch 1.5mm Neoprene Socks are great for use when wearing full foot fins in warm water or as layering under thick boots for added warmth in cold water applications. Socks are made from a thin 1.5mm neoprene stretch fabric and has glued and sewn seams for warmth, strength and durability. Created in extremely supple, 1.5mm thick, double-lined Ultraspan neoprene, these socks have non-slip and anti-wear soles and an Aquastop sealing single-lined neoprene at the top. They are perfect for all indoor and outdoor water sports thanks to the high protection and thermal function that they offer. They are ideal for long dives such as snorkeling, scuba diving or free diving, perfect with full foot pocket fins. Thanks to the non-slip soles are recommended for sailing, surfing, windsurfing and other water activities. Socks are black in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Double-Lined Ultraspan Neoprene
- Non-Slip and Anti-Wear Soles
- Glued and Sewn Seams for Warmth, Strength and Durability
- Extremely Supple for Added Comfort
- Aquastop Sealing Single-Lined Neoprene at Top
- Perfect for All Indoor and Outdoor Water Sports
- High Protection and Thermal Function
- Ideal for Long Dives, Snorkeling, Scuba Diving or Free Diving, Perfect w/Full Foot Pocket Fins
- Also great for Layer Under Thick Boots for Added Thermal Protection in Cold Water
- Non-Slip Soles: Recommended for Sailing, Surfing, Windsurfing and Other Water Activities
- Color: Black
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued and Sewn|
|Glued and Sewn|