You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Tuna Dry Wheeled Bag
Product OverviewThe Tuna bag has a rigid bottom, thanks to the structure that supports the rubber and anti-breakage wheels. It is designed to carry diving equipment more comfortably. The material is water-repellent, even if not watertight. All metal components are made of rustproof stainless steel. The capacity is 120-litres (7,323 cubic inches). It is equipped with a large internal mesh pocket with zippers and a small external pocket with zipper. Three inner straps equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles are attached to the bottom of the structure to secure the equipment to prevent shifting.
All external zippers are equipped with extended pull tabs for easy access. Main compartment has a U-shaped opening for easy access to bags content. At the top end there is an over-molded webbing handle for towing and another over-molded webbing handle is at the bottom end. In the middle of the bag, two more handles can be joined with a padded strap. The bag measures 37.4" x 15.7" x 13.8" (95cm x 40cm x 35cm) and weighs 7.6 lbs. (3.45 kg) when empty.
- Rigid Bottom Design
- Structure Supports Rubber & Anti-Breakage Wheels
- Designed to Carry Diving Equipment More Comfortably
- Water-Repellent, Material (Not Watertight)
- All Metal Components Made of Rustproof Stainless Steel
- High Capacity: 120-litres (7,323 cu. in.) Volume
- Equipped w/Large Internal Mesh Pocket w/Zippers
- Small External Pocket w/Zipper
- 3-Inner Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles to Secure Gear & Prevent Shifting
- All External Zippers w/Extended Pull Tabs for Easy Access
- Main Compartment: U-Shaped Opening for Easy Access to Bags Content
- Top & Bottom Over-Molds Webbing Grab Handles
- Middle Bag, Duffel Handles w/Padded Grasp Cover
- Dimensions: 37.4 x 15.7 x 13.8 (95cm x 40cm x 35cm)
- Weight (empty): 7.6 lbs. (3.45 kg)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||37.4 x 15.7 x 13.8 (95cm x 40cm x 35cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||7,323 cu. in. (120 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||7.6 lbs. (3.45 kg)|
|Closure||Zippers w/Pull-Tabs Extenders|
|Handles||Top/Bottom Over Molded Grab Handles, Top Grab Handles|