You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Travelight BCD
|Lift Capacity (pounds)||13.5||18||20.2||29.2||36|
|Weight Capacity (pounds)||20 dumpable/ 10 trim||20 dumpable/ 10 trim||30 dumpable/ 10 trim||30 dumpable/ 10 trim||30 dumpable/ 10 trim|
|Dry Weight (pounds)||5||5.3||5.5||5.7||6|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Cressi Travelight is a lightweight version of a traditional jacket BCD with all around lift to provide good balance and trim under the water and support while on the surface. The overall weight of the Travelight has been reduced by careful selection of strong but light materials to allow the BCD to be packed down into a very small carry bag that is ideal for travelling.
The BCD bladder uses a durable internally urethane laminated 420/210-Denier nylon to provide the necessary strength without adversely affecting the weight and light alloys have been used to make the D-rings in place of traditional stainless-steel. This weight and bulk reduction don't mean that the Travelight is unable to support a full integrated weight system with trim pockets. The Cressi Travelight BCD comes with the integrated lock aid quick-release weight system that hold up to 20 lbs (9kg), with 10 lbs (4.5kg) in each pocket, and two additional rear non-releasable trim weight pockets that help increase-stability in the water.
The Travelight is also fitted with more traditional features such as a rear kidney and right shoulder pull dumps, a inflator integrated pull dump on the left shoulder and manual deflation from the inflator assembly. A large zipped pocket can be found on either side of the BCD for convenient storage of accessories.The Travelight's harness system uses traditional "squeeze-style" quick-release buckles and adjustable straps on the shoulders, chest, and waist for precise adjustment -and fit. A hook and loop adjustable waist cummerbund provide extra security and comfort. A flexible padded back pad with twin cylinder cam bands provides good back protection and cylinder security while still allowing the BCD to be quickly folded and packed away. The BCD comes equipped with a 3/8" low-pressure hose and provides from 13.5 to 36 lbs (6.1 to 16.3kg) of lift and weighs 5 to 6.2 lbs (2.3 to 2.8kg). The Cressi Travelight BCD is available in multiple sizes and comes with an owner's manual.
- Lightweight Version of Traditional Jacket BCD
- All-Around Lift Provides Balance & Trim Underwater & Support at Surface
- Overall-Weight: Reduced-by-Careful-Selection of Strong Light Materials
- Weight: 5 to 6.2 lbs (2.3 to 2.8kg)
- Packs Small into Carry Bag, Ideal for Travelling
- Bladder: Durable Internally Urethane Laminated 420/210-Denier Nylon
- 4 Light Alloy D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Full-Integrated Weight System w/Trim Pockets
- Integrated Lock Aid Quick-Release Weight System
- Releasable Weight: 20 lbs (9kg)
- Trim Non-Releasable Weight: 10 lbs (4.5kg)
- Lift: 13.5 to 36 lbs (6.1 to 16.3kg)
- Rear Kidney & Right Shoulder Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dumps
- Inflator Integrated Cable Activated Pull Dump
- 2 Large Zippered Pockets for Accessory Storage
- Harness System:
Traditional Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles & Adjustable Straps
Shoulders, Chest & Waist for Precise Adjustment & Fit
- Hook & Loop Fastener Adjustable Waist Cummerbund for Extra-Security & Comfort
- Flexible Padded Back Pad
- Twin Cylinder Cam Bands
- Back Protection & Cylinder Security
- 3/8 Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||XS: 13.5 lbs (6.1kg)
SM: 18 lbs (8.2kg)
MD: 20.2 lbs (9.2kg)
LG: 29.2 lbs (13.3kg)
XL: 36 lbs (16.3kg)
|Valves||3-Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves|
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Stainless Steel D-Rings||No, 4 Alloy|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle and Cummerbund Pad|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Cressi Power Inflator w/Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|Materials||Internally Urethane Laminated 420/210-Denier Nylon|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20 lbs (9kg)
Non-Releasable: 10 lbs (4.5kg)
|Weight||5 to 6.2 lbs (2.3 to 2.8kg)|