You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Travelight BCD
|XXS / 1||28/33||28/32||106/132|
|XS / 2||32/35||30/35||121/143|
|S / 3||35/39||32/37||139/172|
|M / 4||39/43||37/41||165/187|
|L / 5||41/45||39/43||176/220|
|XL / 6||45/49||43/47||243/265|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Perfect for travel, the Cressi Travelight BCD is the perfect combination of form and function that makes this model a perfect choice both for dive trips as well as for divers who value the comfort, hydrodynamics and sense of freedom provided by light lean jackets.
Travel ready for transport with space and weight restrictions: 2.5Kg (size M) and, thanks to its bendable structure, a stowage volume of just 135 cm³, (36x25x15).
The ultra-light structure of Travelight and its anatomical cut makes this jacket hydrodynamic, posing very little resistance underwater.
The air bladder design enhances the lateral distribution of air for a natural balance of weight. It combines traditional structure with notable buoyancy, and due to its waist-length shape and larger wings, it is especially hydrodynamic.
The waist strap is independent of the air bladder so that the jacket will always fit properly without feeling constrictive when inflated.Two spacious, deep pockets with zipper closures and bottom and side gussets ensure plenty of carrying capacity.
The integrated weight Lock Aid System 2.0 facilitates automatic intuitive pocket insertion/extraction, even while wearing the jacket and under challenging conditions. Each pocket holds up to 10 lbs. The pockets are reinforced with a rigid plate to facilitate sliding. The light alloy D-rings are angular.
- Lightweight Version of a Traditional Jacket BCD
- All-Around Lift Provides Balance and Trim Under-the-Water and Support at Surface
- Overall-Weight: Reduced-by-Careful-Selection of Strong Light Materials
- Weight: 5 to 6.2 lbs. (2.3 to 2.8 kg)
- Packs Small into Carry Bag, Ideal for Travelling
- Bladder: Durable Internally Urethane Laminated 210-Denier Nylon
- 4 Light Alloy D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Full-Integrated Weight System with Trim Pockets
- Integrated Lock Aid Quick-Release Weight System
- Releasable Weight: 20 lbs. (9 kg)
- Trim Non-Releasable Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Lift: 13.5 to 36 lbs. (6.1 to 16.3 kg)
- Rear Kidney and Right Shoulder Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dumps
- Inflator Integrated Cable Activated Pull Dump
- 2 Large Zippered Pockets for Accessory Storage
- Harness System:
- Traditional Squeeze-Style' Quick-Release Buckles and Adjustable Straps
- Hook & Loop Fastener Adjustable Waist Cummerbund for Extra-Security & Comfort
- Flexible Padded Back Pad
- Twin Cylinder Cam Bands
- 3/8' Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
- Owner's Manual
- FULL MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||XS: 13.5 lbs. (6.1 kg)
SM: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg
MD: 20.2 lbs. (9.2 kg)
LG: 29.2 lbs. (13.3 kg)
XL: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg
|Valves||Right Shoulder & Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valve
Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump
|Pockets||2 Zipper Pockets|
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, 4 Alloy|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle and Cummerbund Pad|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Cressi Power Inflator w/Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|Materials||Internally Urethane Laminated 210-Denier Nylon|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20 lbs. (9 kg)
Non-Releasable: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
When I bought this BCD I thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. It folds up small and compact, it's lightweight and fits snugly and comfortably.
I have used it just four times only on dive trips to warm water destinations (my home diving waters are cold and I need lots more weight).
On the second day on my most recent trip to the Red Sea, one of the zippers on my integrated weight pocket broke.
Next problem, forget about using a 15-litre tank with this BCD: it has no firm back support, and the tank literally rolls you around while diving.
Sure, it has one main tank strap to secure the tank but the way it's positioned means that the tank has to sit fairly high up which results in the regulator first stage constantly bashing into the back of your head.
This BCD does have a secondary tank strap higher up but once again, due to its placement on the jacket, means you cannot use it effectively without positioning your tank higher up and having your head bashed in as I mentioned
above. So, the secondary strap is basically ineffective. Overall a disappointment for the amount of money laid out and not delivering on expectations.
Wow! Everything you said it would be! I love the way it fits into the travel bag... will be flying to Cabo next week on a small plane and DO appreciate COMPACT!!!!!