You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Torpedo Pro Buoy Float
Product OverviewThe Cressi Torpedo Pro Buoy is a must have for scuba divers, spear fishers, snorkelers, and free divers. The Cressi Torpedo Pro Buoy is constructed with 210-denier nylon thermal plastic urethane (TPU) fabric in a hi-visibility orange. It features a reflective strip mounted laterally across the float. The tapered front, or torpedo shape, of the float helps reduce drag, so it moves through the water more efficiently. The included traditional red and white diver down flag is regulation size measuring 12" x 12" (30.5cm x 30.5cm) with a 3" (7.6cm) diagonal white stripe and a stiffener. There is one stainless steel D-ring on the front of the buoy as the main attachment point, and 4 plastic auxiliary D-rings located around the buoy. There is an oral inflator to fill the float. Underneath the buoy there is a weight pouch to help stabilize the float and keep it upright while on the surface. Once inflated the dimensions of the buoy are 39" x 9" x 8" (100cm x 23cm x 20.3cm). Float has a side webbing carry handle for transport.
- Must Have for Scuba Divers, Spear Fishers, Snorkelers & Free Divers
- Durable 210-Denier Nylon Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) Fabric
- Color: Hi-Visibility Orange
- Reflective Strip Mounted Literally Across Float for Low Light Conditions
- Tapered (Torpedo Shape) Front of Float, Reduce Drag, Moves Thru-Water More Efficiently
- Traditional Red & White Diver Down Flag
- Regulation Size Flag: 12 x 12 (30.5cm x 30.5cm) w/3 (7.6cm) Diagonal White Stripe
- Stiffener Keeps Flag Flying
- Stainless Steel D-Ring On-Front of Buoy
- 4 Plastic Auxiliary D-Rings Located Around Buoy
- Oral Inflator for Inflation/Deflation
- Bottom Weight Pouch Helps Stabilize Float & Keeps-It-Upright while On-the-Surface
- Dimensions: 39 x 9 x 8 (100cm x 23cm x 20.3cm)
- Side Webbing Carry Handle for Transport
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||210-Denier Nylon Thermal Plastic Urethane (TPU) Fabric|
|Inflatable or Platform||Inflatable|
|Buoy Dimensions||39 x 9 x 8 (100cm x 23cm x 20.3cm)|
|Attachment Points||One Stainless Steel & 4-Plastic D-Rings|
|Dive Flag||Yes, Traditional Red & White Diver Down Flag|
|Flag Dimensions||12 x 12 (30.5cm x 30.5cm) w/3 (7.6cm) Diagonal White Stripe|
|Storage Compartment||Lead Ballast Pocket|
|Color||Hi-Visibility Orange, Reflective Strip|