You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Tokugawa 2mm Unisex 2-Piece Spearfishing Suit w/Hood
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Dura Stretch Nylon Lining delivers an amazing compromise between stretch, comfort, and durability of the suit. This wetsuit is named in honor of the Tokugawa shogunate: The Tokugawa shogunate was the last feudal Japanese military government, which existed between 1600 and 1868. The Cressi Tokugawa wetsuit is an excellent spearfishing and freediving wetsuit. It was designed by the Cressi Australia team, with the knowledge and help of the Italian Cressi family, based on the market-leading Apnea wetsuit pattern. It was designed specifically for use in blue waters as a perfect hardwearing spearfishing and pool training suit. The unique camouflage adapts to different water environments from the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea to the greener tones of Northern USA.
It is manufactured with flexible, comfortable, soft neoprene. This material is designed for flexibility. Its anatomical design cuts offer a comfortable form fitted feel. The suit design has pre-shaped arms and legs that improve flexibility and the ease of swimming. The suits are fitted with an extended knee pad that covers and protects the suit and you including shin reinforcement. This aids in increasing the life of your suit if you're kneeling on the ocean floor a lot when spearfishing. The Tokugawa is fitted with a high-density loading chest pad. Suit seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability. The Cressi Tokugawa 2mm 2-Piece Spearfishing Suit has a high-waist pant design that when layered with the hood attached jacket provides excellent core warmth. The hooded jacket has a beaver tail closure with snap fasteners. Cressifs Blue Mimetic pattern and is available in multiple sizes.
- Named In-Honor of Tokugawa Shogunate
- Last Feudal Japanese Military Government of 1600 to 1868
- Dura Stretch Nylon Lining
- Amazing Compromise Between Stretch, Comfort, & Durability
- Excellent Spearfishing & Freediving Wetsuit
- Designed by Cressi Australia Team w/Knowledge/Help of Italian Cressi Family
- Based-On Market-Leading Apnea Wetsuit Pattern
- Designed for Use-In Blue Waters
- Perfect Hardwearing Spearfishing & Pool Training Suit
- Unique Camouflage:
Adapts to Different Water Environments
Blue Waters of Caribbean Sea
Greener Tones of Northern USA
- Flexible, Comfortable, Soft Neoprene
- Anatomical Design Cuts Offer Comfortable Form Fitted Feel
- Pre-Shaped Arms & Legs Improve Flexibility & Ease of Swimming
- Extended Knee Pads Protects Suit & Diver Including Shin Reinforcement
- High-Density Loading Chest Pad
- Seams: Glued & Sewn for Strength & Durability
- High-Waist Pant
- Pants Layer w/Jacket for Added Core Warmth
- Hooded Jacket w/Beaver Tail Closure w/Snap Fasteners
- Cressifs Blue Mimetic Pattern
- Available-In Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||Jacket: Beaver Tail Closure w/Snap Fasteners|