You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Thor EBS Fins
Product OverviewBrand new design for this extremely effective and yet very easy to use fin. The special arched profile of the fin, combined with the two central ribs promote a significant flow convection effect, known as spoon effect", which stabilizes and boosts propulsion. Two lateral holes discharge the negative forces typically associated with this area and at the same time make for enhanced stability. The blades are molded from two different materials for improved reactivity.
These fins are perfect for scuba diving, whether you are an experienced diver or a novice. The Thor is made with the exclusive 3-material injection system patented by Cressi, which provides an excellent combination of strength, power, comfort, and aesthetics. Fins come equipped with Cress'si Elastic Bungee System (EBS) which makes use of a round bungee cord band that accommodates all foot sizes for a perfect fit. The EBS strap features an anti corrosive rubber coated bungee, and an extra-large heel grab loop. This allows for donning and doffing even with thick diving gloves. The best feature of the bungee design is that it will always stay conformed to your foot no matter your depth by counteracting the neoprene compression of your boots. The EBS strap is guaranteed to give you unparalleled comfort and forget-about-it-adjusting. Under blade foot pocket design provides fast transmission of applied energy and great structural rigidity. Fins are available in multiple sizes
- Extremely Effective and Easy to Use Fin
- Special Arched Profile Combined w/2-Central Ribs:
Promote Significant Flow Convection Effect
Effect Known as Spoon Effect
Stabilizes and Boosts Propulsion
- Two Lateral Holes Discharge Negative Forces & Enhances Stability
- Blade Molded from 2-Different Materials for Improved Reactivity
- Materials: Plastic and Rubber
- Perfect for Scuba Diving, Experienced Diver or Novice
- Exclusive 3-material Injection System Patented by Cressi
- Excellent Combination of Strength, Power, Comfort, and Aesthetics
- Elastic Bungee System (EBS):
Easy to Use and No Adjustments Needed
Large Grab Tab Loop, Easy Donning and Doffing
Grab Tab Loop: Works Well with Heavy Gloves
Extremely Comfortable, Depth Compensating Design
Construction: Rubber Bungee and Plastic Buckles
- Under Blade Foot Pocket Design:Provides Fast Transmission of Applied Energy
Great Structural Rigidity
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Plastic and Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|Plastic and Rubber|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|