You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi T10-SC Master Balanced Din Regulator
Product OverviewPerformance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse SC. The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a "T" shape. The advantages of this design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied. Regulator is remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations. The T10 Master uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter. The marine brass metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives.
The balanced diaphragm, first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. A diaphragm first stage regulator requires less maintenance then regulators that allow contaminates to enter the internal mechanism. The diaphragm of the first stage regulator forms a membrane barrier between the environment and the internal mechanism. The diaphragm membrane transmits pressure changes to the mechanism keeping the internal parts cleaner and contaminant free.
The 1st stage T10 - SC is identical to model T10, but with a special seal chamber which completely isolates the diaphragm and spring from contact with water. Ideal for diving in waters that are rich in suspension and mineral salts, for archaeological work, for potholing and diving in cold waters. The total exclusion of water from the regulator's interior including the spring chamber means that no ice can form inside during cold water dives. The first stage regulator is equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) 7/16" UNF threaded ports and 4-low pressure (LP) 3/8" UNF threaded ports.
The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi pneumatically balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What's more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches. Inhalation effort can be adjusted with an easy grip knob. The knob is designed to work even when wearing gloves and allows the diver to fine tune the breathing resistance to meet the needs of the dive environment. To further give the diver a custom breathing mechanism the regulator is equipped with a venturi switch, when placed in position (-) it functions as pre-dive mode and helps prevent the regulator from free-flowing at the surface, when moved to (+) it allows the regulator its maximum performance. The second stage housing is manufactured from a noise absorbing techno-polymer material. Regulator comes with a 33.5" (85.1cm) extremely lightweight and flexible 3/8" threaded hose. The regulator weighs 28.54 oz. (809 g) and comes with an owner's manual. Regulator is certified to EN250/2014 standards and is made in Italy.
- Regulator Weight: 28.54 oz. (809 g) w/Hose
- Lightweight 33.5 (85.1cm) Jacketed 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Cressi T10
- Hyper-Balanced Diaphragm Design
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- Secondary Diaphragm:
Special Seal Chamber Completely Isolates Spring Chamber from Water
Ideal for Diving in Waters Rich in Suspension & Mineral Salts
Excellent Cold-Water Regulator
- 2-HP Ports 7/16 Thread
- 4-LP Ports 3/8 Thread
- Lightweight Marine Grade Brass Body w/Special Treatment:
PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition)
Exceptionally Resilient to Mechanical & Chemical Wear
- Self-Lubricating Internal Coating
- Anti-Pressure Drop Pneumatics
- T Shape for Better Hose Routing and Compact Profile
- High-Efficiency Nickel-Plated Bronze Conical Filter
- Second Stage: Cressi Master Ellipse
- Pneumatically Balanced Second Stage Design
- Enlarged Diaphragm
- Adjustable Breathing Effort
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch
- Patented Low-Friction Lever
- Adjuster Knob Coated w/PVD Process
- Cover Ring: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Noise-Absorbing Techno Polymer Body
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||Four 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||Two 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Inhalation Effort & Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Materials||1'st Stage: PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) Treated Brass Body
2'nd Stage: Housing Techno-Polymer, Chrome Plated Brass, Stainless Steel
|Hose Length||33.5 (85.1cm)|
|Total Weight||28.54 oz. (809 g) w/Hose|