You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi T10-SC Cromo Compact Pro Regulator
Product OverviewThe Cressi T10-SC first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a "T" shape. The advantages of this design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied. Regulator is remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations. The T10-SC uses a larger, High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze. The T10-Seal Chamber (SC) 1st stage is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions.
The marine brass metal body is protected on the surface by a satin finish chrome. The balanced diaphragm, first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. A diaphragm first stage regulator requires less maintenance then regulators that allow contaminates to enter the internal mechanism. The diaphragm of the first stage regulator forms a membrane barrier between the environment and the internal mechanism. The diaphragm membrane transmits pressure changes to the mechanism keeping the internal parts cleaner and contaminant free.
The 1st stage T10 - SC is identical to model T10, but with a special seal chamber which completely isolates the diaphragm and spring from contact with water. Ideal for diving in waters that are rich in suspension and mineral salts, for archaeological work, for potholing and diving in cold waters. The total exclusion of water from the regulator's interior including the spring chamber means that no ice can form inside during cold water dives. The first stage regulator is equipped with 2 high pressure (HP) 7/16" UNF threaded ports and 4-low pressure (LP) 3/8" UNF threaded ports.
A true featherweight second stage, the XS Compact Pro is built from durable non-corrosive lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue. Compact shape reduces weight and in-water drag. The second stage has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage nearly all of the face acts as a purge button for easy access and fast clearing. Streamlined exhaust tee directs bubbles to the side for a clear field of view and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece for added comfort on long dives. Easy to pack and easy to dive, the XS Compact is a great 2'nd stage regulator.
Patented cam tilt. One of the main reasons for initial inspiratory effort is friction between the cam and the diaphragm. XS Compact incorporates a new Cressi patent that reduces the friction coefficient from 0.2 to 0.001. The diaphragm's cam-disc friction is practically nonexistent thanks to the disc's polished Teflon covering and the cam's pivot system which works entirely perpendicularly. The body of the integrated 2nd stage incorporates metal particles to improve thermal conductivity and to prevent freezing in cold environments. Over-sized purge button, practically integrated: 400% greater than traditional ones and 80% greater than those of the Ellipse series. New air anti-expansion elements avoid direct contact with metal pieces, preventing freezing in cold environments. Thanks to this feature it has met CE Standardization for use in cold water (>4½) EN250/2000. Regulator comes equipped with a jacketed hose that is extremely light and flexible. Regulator weighs 35.7 oz. (1,013 g) and comes with an owner's manual.
- Regulator Weight: 35.7 oz. (1,013 g)
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- CE Standardization for Use in Cold Water (>4½:) EN250/2000
- Owner's Manual
- First Stage: Cressi T10-SC
- Hyper-Balanced Diaphragm Design
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- Secondary Diaphragm:
Special Seal Chamber Completely Isolates Spring Chamber from Water
Ideal for Diving in Waters Rich in Suspension and Mineral Salts
Excellent Cold-Water Regulator
- 2-HP Ports 7/16 UNF Thread
- 4-LP Ports 3/8 UNF Thread
- Chrome Plated Marine Brass w/Satin Finish
- Larger, High-Capacity Conical Filter
- T Shape Design, Superior Hose Routing
- 2'nd Stage: Cressi XS Compact Pro
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover: Easy to Clear 400% Greater than Traditional
- Air Anti-Expansion Elements
Avoid Direct Contact w/Metal Parts
Preventing Freezing in Cold Environments
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Venturi Effect for Enhancing Performance
- Compact Shape: Reduces Weight and In-Water Drag
- Construction: Durable Non-Corrosive Lightweight Techno-Polymers
- Lightweight Design & Silicone Mouthpiece: Less Jaw Fatigue
- Streamlined Exhaust Tee: Directs Bubbles for Clear Field of View
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Balanced Diaphragm|
|LP Ports||4-LP Ports 3/8 UNF Thread|
|HP Ports||2-HP Ports 7/16 UNF Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass, Techno-Polymer Elastomer Shell, Second Stage: Techno-Polymers|
|Hose Length||Not Specified by Manufacturer|
|Total Weight||35.7 oz. (1,013 g)|