You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Start Pro 2.0 BCD
|Lift Capacity (pounds)||27.4||29.2||31.5||33.7||38.2||45|
|Weight Capacity (pounds)||20 Dumpable||20 Dumpable||20 Dumpable||30 Dumpable||30 Dumpable||30 Dumpable|
|Dry Weight (pounds)||5.6||6.2||6.4||6.6||6.8||7|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Originally designed for resort and rental lines, the Cressi Start Pro 2.0 is a fantastic, affordable and fully featured jacket style BCD suitable for both novice and more experienced divers.
The Integrated weight system. is a very simple, durable weight management system. It enables the diver to autonomously manage the weights safely. Large wings and large capacity pockets optimize the buoyancy/size ratio. Internal welding with sectorization tubes optimizes the buoyancy. Cordura 1000 Denier is utilized on the outside panel and 500 Denier on the inside. Cordura is more resistant to erosion caused by long-term friction and extends the life of the weldings, as they are harder than Nylon. This is especially important for dive centers where the jackets are often inflated to their maximum capacity.
The backpack is as lean and compact as possible for exceptional lightness. The tank pad is ultra-durable and semi-flexible. A thermoplastic rubber damper for enhanced tank anchoring is included. Safety strap included to anchor the jacket to the tank valve. The waist strap is independent of the air bladder and cummerbund. This means the strap can be tightened while the jacket is deflated without constricting the diver's stomach when the jacket is inflated. The shoulder straps are of comfortable unisex design, leaving the chest area completely free.
Impressively, the inflator console included witht e Start Pro 2.0 has a double air filtration system; under the hose connection stem and around the valve. Easily disassembled for small cleaning operations, even at the beach (sand infiltration, etc). Equally impressive is the new upper dump valve which has a non- return system to avoid water infiltration, even when the jacket is deflated.
- Strong Enough to Rent, Bullet-Proof for Recreational Divers
- Stability of a Jacket Style BC
- Convenience of Weight Integration
- 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura Construction
- Large, Easy-to-See Size Markings on Shoulder
- Integrated Gravity Type Weight Pockets:
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs. (9 kg) of Soft or Hard Block Lead Weights
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel
- 3 Relief/Overpressure Valves (rear/shoulder valves w/front pull knobs)
- Cressi Commando Power Inflator w/3/8' Threaded LP Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Rigid Padded Backpack w/Carry Handle: Stability & Ease of Transport
- Torso Adjustable Shoulders
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Adjustable Waist Strap with Cummerbund Pad for Comfort
- All Straps Equipped with Squeeze-Style' Side-Release Buckles
- Quick-and-Easy Donning and Doffing
- Lift Capacities:29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.25 kg to 20.4 kg) Size Dependent
- Single Cam Cylinder Band
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||XXS/XS: 29.2 lbs. (13.25 kg), SM: 31.5 lbs. (14.29 kg), MD: 33.7 lbs. (15.29 kg), LG: 38.2 lbs. (17.33 kg) XL: 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)|
|Valves||3-Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves|
|Pockets||2-Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures|
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, 4-Plastic|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle And Cummerbund Pad|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Cressi Power Inflator with Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|Materials||1000 and 500 Denier Cordura|
|Weight Capacity||20 lbs. (9 kg) Releasable|
|Weight||XXS: 4.8 lbs. (13.25 kg), XS: 5.1 lbs. (2.3 kg), SM: 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kg), MD: 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg), LG: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg) XL: 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg)|
|XXS/XS: 29.2 lbs. (13.25 kg), SM: 31.5 lbs. (14.29 kg), MD: 33.7 lbs. (15.29 kg), LG: 38.2 lbs. (17.33 kg) XL: 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)|
|3-Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves|
|2-Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures|
|Adjustable Torso Straps with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Stainless Steel Rings|
|Adjustable Waist Strap with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle And Cummerbund Pad|
|Yes, Adjustable Sternum with Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Cressi Power Inflator with Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|1000 and 500 Denier Cordura|
|20 lbs. (9 kg) Releasable|
|XXS: 4.8 lbs. (13.25 kg), XS: 5.1 lbs. (2.3 kg), SM: 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kg), MD: 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg), LG: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg) XL: 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg)|