You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Start-er Pro Package
|XXS / 1||XS / 2||S / 3||M / 4||L / 5||XL / 6|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewDesigned primarily as a rental BC for resorts and dive schools, the Start Pro 2.0 gives students and customers the stability of a jacket style BC and the convenience of weight integration. Diver operators will appreciate its bullet-proof construction using 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura and large, easily to see size markings on the shoulder. The Start 2.0 has two unique "gravity" releasable weight pockets equipped with rugged squeeze-style quick-release buckles. The back support is rigid for proper cylinder stability but is fully padded for comfort and the ridged backpack is equipped with a grab handle for easy transport and gear donning assist.
Adjustable sternum strap, waist strap along with both torso adjustment shoulder straps are equipped with squeeze style" quick-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. BCD has two techno-polymer D-rings and two additional spring clip holder rings for attachment of instruments and accessories. The Start Pro 2.0 is equipped with the Cressi's streamline Commando Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect hose. Shoulder overpressure relief valve with pull cord is provided for trimming of buoyancy. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance.
Two large cargo pockets with hook and loop closures are great for storage of gloves or a small dive light and more. The weight pockets have a capacity of 20 lbs. (9 kg.) of hard or soft weighs. The BCD has a lift capacity from 29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.3 kg to 20.4 kg) depending on the BCD size. The Start Pro weighs from 4.8 lbs. to 6.2 lbs. (2.1 kg to 2.8 kg) dry. BCD comes with an ownerf s manual.
The XS Compact AC2 Regulator is an exceptionally dependable non-balanced flow-by-piston designed 1f st stage regulator that is a great choice as a new divers rig, or for use as a stage bottle regulator system. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. The 1f st stage has 1 high pressure (HP) 7/16f threaded port and 4 low pressure (LP) 3/8f threaded ports and is made from marine grade chromed brass for long life and durability. A conical filter is used which has greater surface area for higher air flow characteristics through the 1f st stage regulator.
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2f nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2f nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece for breathing comfort. The XS Compact AC2 Regulator weighs 35 oz. (994 g) with hose and comes with an ownerf s manual.
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism with a lever that has a low coefficient of friction. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2'nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact Regulator weighs 4.76 oz (135 g) without the hose, comes with a long 39" (100cm) 3/8" hose, and owner's manual. Octopus is compliance with EN 250:2014 standard.
The Cressi Mini-Console 2 is a small compact console that houses the Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge and a new, small, analog depth gauge. Both gauges are high-quality instruments with chrome plated brass cases and the depth gauge has a diaphragm membrane actuated function. Both gauges have a large circular easy-to-read scale. The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light. At the end of the console, slightly to the sides, there are two eyelets for fastening the instrument to the BCD or harness with a clip or lanyard so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment or the instruments.
The luminescent face of the 230' depth gauge, the first 40' of depth readings are in 10' increments, (which correspond to the area of decompression stops), and are widely spaced for ease-of-reading. For at-a-glance monitoring of depth, the face is divided into 3-different colored zones: Green up to 66', light-blue from 66' to 130' and red from 130' to the end of the scale. The instrument has a maximum depth indicator that stops on the maximum depth reached during the dive. This function is extremely handy for logging of dive information.
The Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi. Like the depth gauge the instruments face is divided into three different colored zones for at-a-glance monitoring of air the area from 600 psi and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 psi, this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 600 to approximately 3,000 psi is green and from 3,000 to end of scale is blue.
The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16f threaded high-pressure hose. The instrument console is made in Italy.
- Complete Life Support System
- Regulator w/Octopus, Analog Console & BCD
- Includes Owner Manuals
- Cressi Start Pro 2.0 BCD:
- Designed Primarily as Rental BC for Resorts & Dive Schools
- Strong Enough to Rent, Bullet-Proof for Recreational Divers
- Stability of Jacket Style BC
- Convenience of Weight Integration
- 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura Construction
- Large, Easy-to-See Size Markings On-Shoulder
- Integrated Gravity Type Weight Pockets:
Rugged Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
Easy Ditching of Weight in an Emergency
Weight Capacity: 20 lbs. (9 kg) of Soft or Hard Block Lead Weights
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel
- 3 Relief/Overpressure Valves (rear/shoulder valves w/front pull knobs)
- Cressi Commando Power Inflator w/3/8 Threaded LP Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Rigid Padded Backpack w/Carry Handle: Stability & Ease of Transport
- Torso Adjustable Shoulders
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Adjustable Waist Strap w/Cummerbund Pad for Comfort
- All Straps Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Quick-and-Easy Donning & Doffing
- Lift Capacities:29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.25kg to 20.4kg) Size Dependent
- Single Cam Cylinder Band
- BCD Weight: 4.8 lbs. to 6.2 lbs. (2.1kg to 2.8kg), Dry
- Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator:
- Economical Low Maintenance Regulator Design
- Great Choice for New Divers Rig, or Use for Stage Bottle System
- Regulator Weight: 35 oz. (994g) with Hose
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- 2fnd Stage Features:
- Hi-Tech Polymer Housing
- Durable Non-Corrosive Design
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve Mechanism
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- 1fst Stage Features:
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Fail-Safe Design
- Marine Grade Chromed Brass Construction
- 4 LP Ports, 3/8 Thread
- 1 HP Port, 7/16 Thread
- Easy to Maintain
- Cressi XS Compact Octopus:
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not In-Use
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Polymers
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Weight: w/o Hose 4.76 oz. (135g)
- Hose Length: 39 (100cm)
- 3/8 Thread Hose
- Mini 2 Gauge Console (Imperial):
- Small Compact Console
- High Quality Instruments
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches & Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness w/Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- Depth Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- 0' to 230' Gauge Scale
- Maximum Depth Indicator, Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
- Diaphragm Membrane Actuated
- 0' to 40' of Depth: 10' Increments, Widely Spaced for Ease-of-Reading
- Face Divided into 3-Different Colored Zones:
Green Up to 66'
Light-Blue from 66' to 120'
Red from 120' to 230'
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- 0 to 5000 psi Gauge Scale
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- Colored Zones:
0 to 600 psi Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar & Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends & Fades to 1,300 psi
Safe Air Zone: 600 psi to Approximately 3,000 psi Green and 3,000 psi to Full Scale Blue
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||XXS/XS: 29.2 lbs (13.25kg)
SM: 31.5 lbs (14.29kg)
MD: 33.7 lbs (15.29kg)
LG: 38.2 lbs (17.33kg)
XL: 45 lbs (20.4kg)
|Valves||Right Shoulder & Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valve
Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump
|Pockets||2-Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures|
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle & Cummerbund Pad|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Cressi Power Inflator w/Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|Materials||Internally Urethane Laminated 1000 & 500 Denier Cordura|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20 lbs (9kg)|
|Material||Case: Chromed Brass|
|Readout||0 to 230' (0 to 70m)|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Materials||Case: Chrome Plated Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|LP Ports||Four, 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||One, 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Regulator Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass
Second Stage: Polymer Plastic, Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||Primary: Not Specified by Manufacturer
Octopus: 39 (100cm)
|Total Weight||Primary: 35 oz (994g) w/Hose
Octopus: 4.76 oz (135g), w/o Hose