You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi START-ER Package
|XXS / 1||28/33||28/32||106/132|
|XS / 2||32/35||30/35||121/143|
|S / 3||35/39||32/37||139/172|
|M / 4||39/43||37/41||165/187|
|L / 5||41/45||39/43||176/220|
|XL / 6||45/49||43/47||243/265|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe XS Compact AC2 Regulator is an exceptionally dependable non-balanced flow-by-piston designed 1'st stage regulator that is a great choice as a new diver's rig, or for use as a stage bottle regulator system. The 1'st stage has 1 HP port and 4 LP ports and is made from marine grade chromed brass for long life and durability. A conical filter is used which has greater surface area for higher air flow characteristics through the 1'st stage regulator.
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece.
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact Regulator and Octopus come with a 3/8" hoses and owner's manual.
The Cressi Mini 2 Gauge Console Global is a small compact console that houses the Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge and a small, analog depth gauge. Both gauges are ready to travel the world with you with both imperial and metric gauge face readouts. A true world travel instrument console. Both gauges are high-quality instruments with the pressure gauge built with a chrome plated brass case and the depth gauge has a diaphragm membrane actuated function. Both gauges have a large circular easy-to-read scale. The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light. At the end of the console, slightly to the sides, there are two eyelets for fastening the instrument to the BCD or harness with a clip or lanyard so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment or the instruments.
The luminescent face of the 230' (70m) depth gauge, the first 40' (12m) of depth readings are in 10' (3m) increments, (which correspond to the area of decompression stops) and are widely spaced for ease-of-reading. For at-a-glance monitoring of depth, the face is divided into 2-different colored zones: white up to 120' (40m) and red from 120' (40m) to the end of the scale. The instrument has a maximum depth indicator that stops on the maximum depth reached during the dive. This function is extremely handy for logging of dive information.
The Mini Global Pressure Gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars). Like the depth gauge the instruments face is divided into different colored zones for at-a-glance monitoring of air the area from 0 to 600 psi (0 to 50 bars) and is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. The gauge has a built-in pressure relief valve. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. The instrument console is made in Italy.
Designed primarily as a rental BC for resorts and dive schools, the Start Pro gives students and customers the stability of a jacket style BC and the convenience of weight integration. Diver operators will appreciate its f ±bullet-proof construction" using 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura and large, easily seen size markings on the shoulder. Integrated gravity type weight pockets use rugged quick-release buckles for easy ditching of weight in an emergency and can hold up to 20 lbs. (9 kg) of soft or hard block lead weights. BC has 2-large cargo pockets with hook and loop closures and D-rings all for accessory storage and attachment. A rigid padded backpack and carry handle provide stability and ease of transport.
Buoyancy control is made easy with the 3-exhaust valves and Cressi's Power Inflator that comes standard with a 3/8" threaded low-pressure quick-disconnect hose. Adjusting the BCD to size is facilitated by the torso adjustable shoulders, sternum, and waist straps. All straps are equipped with f ±squeeze-style" side-release buckles for quick-and-easy donning and doffing. The Start Pro BC provides lift capacities of 29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.25 kg to 20.14 kg) depending on the size. BCD has a single cam cylinder band and comes with an owner's manual.
- Complete Life Support System
- Durable, Rugged Set for START-ER Divers
- Owner Manuals
- Regulator First StageCressi AC2 Piston Regulator
- Construction: Durable Marine Grade Chromed Brass
- Dependable Non-Balanced Flow-by-Piston Design
- Construction: Durable Marine Grade Chromed Brass
- 1 HP Port 7/16 Thread
- 4 LP Ports 3/8 Thread
- Conical Filter
- Second Stage's:Cressi XS Compact Regulator/Octopus
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Construction: Polymer Plastic
- Cressi Mini 2 Gauge Console Global:
- Streamline 2-Gauge Console
- Readouts-In Imperial & Metric
- High Quality Instruments
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate & Desmopan, (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches and Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness w/Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- Depth Gauge:
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- 0' to 230' (0 to 70m) Gauge Scale
- Maximum Depth Indicator, Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
- Diaphragm Membrane Actuated
- Pressure Gauge:
- 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars) Gauge Scale
- Built-In Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
- BCD:Cressi Start Pro
- Designed Primarily as Rental BC for Resorts and Dive Schools
- Strong Enough to Rent Bullet-Proof Construction for Recreational Divers
- Stability of Jacket Style BC
- Convenience of Weight Integration
- 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura Construction
- Large, Easily Seen Size Markings On-Shoulder
- Integrated Gravity Type Weight Pockets:
Rugged Quick-Release Buckles
Easy Ditching of Weight In-Emergency
Weight Capacity: 20 lbs. (9 kg) of Soft or Hard Block Lead Weights
- 2 Large Cargo Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures
- Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Rigid Padded Backpack & Carry Handle: Stability & Ease of Transport
- Buoyancy Control:
3-Exhaust/Overpressure Relief Valves
2-Vlaves w/Pull Dump Handle (Right Shoulder/Lower Rear)
Cressi's Power Inflator w/Cable Activated Pull Dump
3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Torso Adjustable Shoulders
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Adjustable Waist Strap with Cummerbund Pad for Comfort
- Straps Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles for Quick-&-Easy Donning & Doffing
- Lift Capacities: 29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.25 kg to 20.4 kg) Size Dependent
- Single Cam Cylinder Band
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||XS: 29.2 lbs (13.25kg)
SM: 31.5 lbs (14.29kg)
MD: 33.7 lbs (15.29kg)
LG: 38.2 lbs (17.33kg)
XL: 45 lbs (20.4kg)
|Valves||Right Shoulder & Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valve
Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump
|Pockets||2-Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures|
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle & Cummerbund Pad|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Cressi Power Inflator w/Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|BCD Materials||Internally Urethane Laminated 1000 & 500 Denier Cordura|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20 lbs (9kg)|
|Material||Case: Chromed Brass|
|Readout||0 to 230' (0 to 70m)|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Materials||Case: Chrome Plated Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|Threads, SPG Hose||7/16|
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|LP Ports||Four, 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||One, 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Regulator Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass
Second Stage: Polymer Plastic, Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||Primary: Not Specified by Manufacturer
Octopus: 39 (100cm)
|Total Weight||Primary: 35 oz (994g) w/Hose
Octopus: 4.76 oz (135g), w/o Hose