You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Start Equipment for Scuba Diving with Start BCD, XS2/AC2 Regulator, XS Octopus and Mini 2 Gauge Global Console
|XXS / 1||28/33||28/32||106/132|
|XS / 2||32/35||30/35||121/143|
|S / 3||35/39||32/37||139/172|
|M / 4||39/43||37/41||165/187|
|L / 5||41/45||39/43||176/220|
|XL / 6||45/49||43/47||243/265|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewIf you're looking for a durable, strong and almost bulletproof BCD jacket than the Start is what you are looking for. Constructed from extremely Strong 500 and 1000-Denier Cordura, with excellent buoyancy, even on smaller sizes the Start full jacket BCD fits the bill. Designed with the demanding use of dive training and rental facilities in mind this BCD will give the sport diver years of dependable use.
The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. There are two plastic D-rings and two additional snap hooks for attachment of instruments and accessories. If used at dive facilities a size indicator is highly visible on the right shoulder.
BCD has two large accessory storage pockets with hook and loop closures, and the adjustable sternum straps along with both torso adjustment and waist straps are equipped with f±squeeze-style" side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The waist strap/cummerbund assembly is independently suspended from the air cell allowing the air cell to inflate away from the diver preventing the f±squeeze-effect" when inflated. The backpack is rigid for support and stability of the cylinder yet is fully padded for comfort. The Cressi Start BCD come with a 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect low-pressure hose and owner's manual.
Buoyancy in: lbs. / kg / size
29.2 lbs. / 13.3 kg / XS
31.5 lbs. / 14.3 kg / S
33.7 lbs. / 15.3 kg / M
38.1 lbs. /17.3 kg / L
44.9 lbs. / 20.4 kg /XL
The XS2/AC2 Regulator is an exceptionally dependable non-balanced flow-by-piston designed 1'st stage regulator that is a great choice as a new diver's rig, or for use as a stage bottle regulator system. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver gas even if there is a first stage failure. The 1'st stage has 1 HP 7/16" threaded port, 4 LP 3/8" threaded ports and is made from marine grade chromed brass for long life and durability. A conical filter is used which has greater surface area for higher air flow characteristics through the 1'st stage regulator.
The XS2 Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2'nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Regulator comes with a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS2 Compact AC2 Regulator weighs 35 oz. (994 g) with the hose and comes with an owner's manual. Regulator is certified to EN250/2000 standards and is made in Italy.
The XS Octopus is a lightweight, high performance second stage regulator. The XS has a Venturi dive/pre-dive switch which will help control the sensitivity of the regulator when not in use, yet when switched from the pre-dive to dive position the regulators performance will instantly increase. The XS Octopus has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism for reliable performance. The XS Octopus is equipped with a 33" (84cm) 3/8" threaded hose, has a yellow front cover for easy identification in an out-of-air-emergency. The regulator has a soft and comfortable liquid silicone mouthpiece and the housing is made of durable impact resistant hi-tech polymers. The regulator weighs 7.27 oz. (206 g) without the hose and 12.7 oz. (359 g) with the hose. Regulator is certified to Annex B EN 250.2014 standards. Regulator is Italian made.
The Cressi Mini 2 Gauge Console Global is a small compact console that houses the Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge and a small, analog depth gauge. Both gauges are ready to travel the world with you with both imperial and metric gauge face readouts. A true world travel instrument console. Both gauges are high-quality instruments with the pressure gauge built with a chrome plated brass case and the depth gauge has a diaphragm membrane actuated function. Both gauges have a large circular easy-to-read scale. The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light. At the end of the console, slightly to the sides, there are two eyelets for fastening the instrument to the BCD or harness with a clip or lanyard so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment or the instruments.
The luminescent face of the 230' (70m) depth gauge, the first 40' (12m) of depth readings are in 10' (3m) increments, (which correspond to the area of decompression stops) and are widely spaced for ease-of-reading. For at-a-glance monitoring of depth, the face is divided into 2-different colored zones: white up to 120' (40m) and red from 120' (40m) to the end of the scale. The instrument has a maximum depth indicator that stops on the maximum depth reached during the dive. This function is extremely handy for logging of dive information.
The Mini Global Pressure Gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars). Like the depth gauge the instruments face is divided into different colored zones for at-a-glance monitoring of air the area from 0 to 600 psi (0 to 50 bars) and is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. The gauge has a built-in pressure relief valve. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. The instrument console is made in Italy.
- Complete Scuba Life Support System
- Regulator, Octopus, BCD & Analog Gauge Console
- Owner Manuals
- Available in Multiple Sizes
- Cressi Start BCD:
- Designed Primarily As-Rental BC for Resorts & Dive Schools
- Strong Enough to Rent Bullet-Proof Construction for Recreational Divers
- Stability of Jacket Style BC
- 1000 & 500 Denier Cordura Construction
- Large, Easily Seen Size Markings On-Shoulder
- 2 Large Cargo Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures
- Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Rigid Padded Backpack & Carry Handle: Stability & Ease of Transport
- Buoyancy Control:
3-Exhaust/Overpressure Relief Valves
2-Vlaves w/Pull Dump Handle (Right Shoulder/Lower Rear)
Cressi's Power Inflator w/Cable Activated Pull Dump
3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Torso Adjustable Shoulders
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Adjustable Waist Strap w/Cummerbund Pad for Comfort
- All Straps Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles for Quick/Easy Donning & Doffing
- Lift Capacities: 29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.25 kg to 20.4 kg) Size Dependent
- Single Cam Cylinder Band
- Weight: 35 oz. (994 g) w/Hose
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- XS2/AC2 Regulator:
- Simple Yet Reliable Design
- First Stage:Cressi AC2 Regulator
- Non-Balanced Flow-By-Piston Design
- Fail-Safe Design Delivers Gas Even if First Stage Fails
- Construction: Durable Marine Grade Chromed Brass
- 1 HP Port 7/16 Thread
- 4 LP Ports 3/8 Thread
- Conical Filter
- Second Stage:Cressi XS2 Compact Regulator
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Construction: Polymer Plastic
- Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment
- Octopus: Cressi XS
- High Performance Design
- Lightweight, Second Stage Regulator
- Dependable Downstream Demand Valve Mechanism for Reliable Performance
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch Prevent Free-Flow when Not-In-Use
- 33 (84cm) 3/8 Threaded Hose
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Hi-Tech Polymer Material for Strength & Durability
- Soft and Comfortable Liquid Silicone Mouthpiece
- Weight (w/Hose): 12.7 oz. (359 g)
- Certified to Annex B EN 250.2014 Standards
- Made in Italy
- Cressi Mini 2 Gauge Console Global:
- Streamline 2-Gauge Console
- Readouts-In Imperial & Metric
- High Quality Instruments
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate & Desmopan, (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches & Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness w/Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- Depth Gauge:
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- 0' to 230' (0 to 70m) Gauge Scale
- Maximum Depth Indicator, Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
- Diaphragm Membrane Actuated
- Pressure Gauge:
- 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars) Gauge Scale
- Built-In Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||XS: 29.2 lbs (13.25kg)
SM: 31.5 lbs (14.29kg)
MD: 33.7 lbs (15.29kg)
LG: 38.2 lbs (17.33kg)
XL: 45 lbs (20.4kg)
|Valves||Right Shoulder & Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valve
Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump
|Pockets||2-Pockets w/Hook & Loop Closures|
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle & Cummerbund Pad|
|Chest Buckle||Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Cressi Power Inflator w/Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|BCD Materials||Internally Urethane Laminated 1000 & 500 Denier Cordura|
|Weight Capacity||Releasable: 20 lbs (9kg)|
|Material||Case: Chromed Brass|
|Gauge Readout||0 to 230' (0 to 70m)|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Materials||Case: Chrome Plated Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|
|Threads, SPG Hose||7/16|
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|LP Ports||Four, 3/8 Threaded|
|HP Ports||One, 7/16 Threaded|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Regulator Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass
Second Stage: Polymer Plastic, Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||Primary: Not Specified by Manufacturer
Octopus: 39 (100cm)
|Total Weight||Primary: 35 oz (994g) w/Hose
Octopus: 4.76 oz (135g), w/o Hose