You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Spear Gun Gauge
Product OverviewMaking sure you're Cressi Pneumatic Spear Gun is always at proper pressure for maximum power and accuracy, can make the difference between bring home that trophy fish and being skunked! You have the Cressi Pneumatic Spear Gun Hand Pump (see SKU: CSBPG) to pressurize your gun, but you don't know what the actual pressure is. Get the perfect shot out of your pneumatic spear gun with the Cressi Spear Gun Gauge. Simply hook up the pressure gauge to your Cressi Pneumatic Spear Gun to check if it meets air pressure requirements according to your gun models owner's manual and assure the most powerful, accurate shot.
The advantage to this handy pressure gauge is to prolong the life of your gun by not over pressurizing and also to make sure you have built up enough pressure for your best shot. The Cressi Spear Gun Gauge is a must have for pneumatic spear gun owners. Gauge is made from durable and corrosion resistant stainless steel and has a rubber boot for added protection with a threaded coupling and O-ring seal for proper airtight attachment to spear gun. The gauge has pressure readout in both PSI and Bars with a scale of 0 to 580 psi (0 to 40 bars).
- Must Have for Pneumatic Spear Gun Owners
- Pressure Readings Up to 40bar/580psi
- Screws Directly into Pneumatic Spear Gun
- Prolongs Life of Spear Gun
- Prevent Over Pressurization
- Reassures Accurate Pressure
- Improves Power and Accuracy
- Shoot Your Best Shot
- Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Construction
- Rubber Boot for Added Protection
- Threaded Coupling and O-Ring Seal
- Great Save-a-Dive-Kit Item
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Stainless Steel and Rubber|
|Pressure Readout||0 to 580 psi (0 to 40 bars)|
|Compatibility (Brand)||Cressi Pneumatic Spear Guns|