You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Solid Scuba Package + Mares Puck Pro Computer
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewLooking for a BCD, regulator with pressure gauge + Mares Puck Pro Computer package for the summer dive season that is high quality and economically priced? The Cressi Solid Scuba + Mares Puck Pro Computer Package is just what you're looking for. The Solid BCD is a fantastic Jacket style BCD that provides plenty of lift. This durable BCD has two zippered pockets and multiple D-rings for storage and attachment of accessory items with two 1" (25mm) techno polymer D-rings on the pockets. The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. If used at dive facilities a size indicator is highly visible on the right shoulder.
BCD adjustable sternum strap along with both 2" (50mm) torso adjustment straps and waist strap are all equipped with squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The light-weight back support is rigid for proper cylinder stability but is fully padded for comfort and the ridged backpack is equipped with a grab handle for easy transport and gear donning assist.½BCD is built to last made from 500D Cordura (exterior part) and 420D nylon (interior). The Cressi Solid BCD come with a 3/8" threaded quick-disconnect low-pressure hose and owner's manual.
The XS Compact AC2 Regulator is an exceptionally dependable non-balanced flow-by-piston designed 1'st stage regulator that is a great choice as a new diver's rig, or for use as a stage bottle regulator system. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure.½The 1'st stage has 1 high pressure (HP) 7/16" threaded port and 4 low pressure (LP) 3/8" threaded ports and is made from marine grade chromed brass for long life and durability. A conical filter is used which has greater surface area for higher air flow characteristics through the 1'st stage regulator.
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2'nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece for breathing comfort. The XS Compact AC2 Regulator weighs 35 oz. (994 g) with hose and comes with an owner's manual.
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact Regulator comes with a long 3/8" hose and owner's manual.
The Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi. For at-a-glance monitoring of air pressure the instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: 600 psi and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 psi, this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 600 to approximately 3,000 psi is green and from 3,000 to end of scale is blue.
The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped boot, made from polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight. The pressure gauge housing is durable chrome plated brass. The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. The instrument console is made in Italy.
The Puck Pro Wrist Computer uses Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm. The RGBM considers the phenomenon of micro-bubbles to prevent their formation. In over 10,000 real dives monitored by Dr. Bruce Wienke in the Los Alamos laboratories, the formation of micro-bubbles has been studied and evaluated to better understand the mechanism behind how micro-bubbles are formed during a dive. Today it is the most evolved algorithm for reducing the formation of micro-bubbles without compromising dive times.
The easy excess push button allows the diver to operate the computer in all conditions, even when wearing thick gloves. Navigating through the computer programs is extremely simple and very intuitive. There are three special function modes of air, nitrox and bottom time. The Puck Pro Computer has a maximum depth display of 492' (150m), a memory capacity of 36-hours, runs on a user-replaceable 3-volt CR2450 lithium-ion battery, power indicator, and back lighting for low light conditions. Computer also has a plan mode display, can be used in both imperial or metric units, fresh or seawater settings, residual nitrogen reset, option to exclude audible alarms and uncontrolled ascents", has an ascent rate indicator and is fully altitude adjustable to 12,100' (3,700m). The Puck Pro also has a watch, stopwatch, date and temperature functions, and the quartz clock Movement can be set in a 12 or 24-hour format. The Puck has an optional USB interface for logging dives on your PC, (see SKU: MRSPCDL2) PC interface, and logbook function that includes dive profile graphs at 5-second sampling rate.
The Puck Pro knows that not all of us who dive are young and in peak condition, it address this with precautionary program settings that allow individual adjustment to more conservative dive profiles if needed. When you do multi-level, multiple dives during a single day or multiple dives over several days you can choose different setting levels to adjust your computer to a more conservative dive profile.
The Puck Pro has superior display readability. To offer an easy-to-read display Mares produced a wide computer mineral glass display, with intense backlighting and high contrast. The computer featuring illuminated, oversized digits with special attention paid to maximize the viewing angle, to eliminate angular distortion and to always grant the best readability. The Puck Pro Computer comes with a durable rubber wrist strap.
- Complete Life Support BCD & Regulator System
- Jacket Style BCD
- BCD Available in Multiple Sizes
- Primary Regulator w/Octopus
- Submersible Pressure Gauge
- Owner Manuals
- Cressi Solid BCD:
- Great Basic Jacket BCD Design
- 500D Cordura (exterior part) and 420D Nylon (interior)
- Dual Zippered Pockets
- D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Stability of a Jacket Style BC
- Large, Easily-Seen Size Markings on Shoulder
- Buoyancy Control:
3-Exhaust/Overpressure Relief Valves
2-Vlaves with Pull Dump Handle (Right Shoulder/Lower Rear)
Cressi's Power Inflator with Cable Activated Pull Dump
3/8 Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Torso Adjustable Shoulders
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Adjustable Waist Strap with Cummerbund Pad for Comfort
- All Straps Equipped w/Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Quick-and-Easy Donning and Doffing
- Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator:
- Economical Low Maintenance Regulator Design
- Great Choice for New Divers Rig, or Use for Stage Bottle System
- Regulator Weight: 35 oz. (994 g) with Hose
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- 2'nd Stage Features:
- Hi-Tech Polymer Housing
- Durable Non-Corrosive design
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve System
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- 1'st Stage Features:
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Fail-Safe Design
- Marine Grade Chromed Brass Construction
- 4 LP Ports, 3/8 Thread
- 1 HP Port, 7/16 Thread
- Cressi XS Compact Octopus:
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Polymers
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Weight: w/o Hose 4.76 oz. (135 g)
- Hose Length: 39 (100cm)
- 3/8 Thread Hose
- Cressi Mini SPG (Imperial):
- Small and Compact
- 0 to 5000 psi Readout
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- Color Zones:
0 to 600 psi Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 1,300 psi
Safe Air Zone: 600 psi to Approximately 3,000 psi Green and 3,000 psi to Full Scale is Blue
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
- High Quality Instrument
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scale
- Small, Modern Shaped Boot
- Boot Material:
Durable Polycarbonate and Desmopan
Desmopan: Thermoplastic Polyurethane
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches and Very Lightweight
- Attachment Point for Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- Mares Puck Pro Wrist Computer:
- Super Intuitive, Easy-to-Use, and Full-Featured Computer
- Improving on Original Concept
- Larger-Display in Slimmer-Design
- Upgradeable Firmware and Multi-Gas Capability
- Precision Stopwatch
- Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model) Algorithm
- Special Function Modes Air, Nitrox and Bottom Time
- Precautionary Programs Setting
- Plan Mode
- Log Book
- Fresh Water/Sea Water Setting
- Residual Nitrogen Memory Reset
- User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery
- Altitude Adjustable to 12,100' (3,700m).
- Memory Capacity 36 Hours
- Superior Display Readability, Mineral Glass Crystal
- 492' (150m) Depth Rating
- Power Indicators
- Audible Alarms
- Watch, Date and Temperature Displays
- 12/24 Hour Formats
- Two-Different Gas Mixtures During Single Dive
- Metric or Imperial Units of Measure
- Ascent Rate Indicator and Ascent Rate Digital Indicator
- Quartz Clock Movement
- Durable Rubber Wrist Strap
- Optional USB Interface for Logging Dives on PC, (see SKU: MRSPCDL2)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|LP Ports||4 LP Ports, 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||1 HP Port, 7/16 Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Regulator Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass
Second Stage: Polymer Plastic, Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||Primary: Not Specified by Manufacturer
Octopus: 39 (100cm)
|Total Weight||Primary: 35 oz. (994 g) w/Hose
Octopus: 4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose
|BC Body||Jacket Style|
|Buoyancy Bag||XS: 16.9 lbs. (7.67 kg)
SM: 20.2 lbs. (9.16 kg)
MD: 23.6 lbs. (10.7 kg)
LG: 33.7 lbs. (15.3 kg)
XL: 36.0 lbs. (16.33 kg)
|Valves||Right Shoulder & Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valve
Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump
|Shoulder Straps||Adjustable Torso Straps w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckles|
|Stainless Steel Rings||No, Plastic|
|Waist Strap||Adjustable Waist Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle and Cummerbund Pad|
|Chest Buckle||Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/Squeeze-Style Side Release Buckle|
|Oral Inflator||Cressi Power Inflator w/Cable-Activated Pull Dump|
|BCD Materials||500D Cordura (exterior part) and 420D Nylon (interior)|
|Algorithm||Mares-Wienke RGBM (Reduced Gradient Bubbles Model)|
|Depth Display||492' (150m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,100 (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox and Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||60 Dive (70 hour)|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User-Replaceable CR 2450 Lithium-Ion Battery|
|Materials||Housing: Chromed Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate and Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|