You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi SL Star Spear Gun
The SL range of pneumatic spear guns are known for rugged reliability, precision and powerful shooting. Regularly updated over the years by Cressi, SL Star Spear Guns are light, easy to use and fire quickly. They come with anatomical high grip butts, enabling the gun to be held in line with the arm with no additional effort. The bright yellow pistol grip allows the hunter to identify the speargun even if it ends up on the ocean floor after shooting. A strong line attachment eyelet on the handle allows attachment of a lanyard and aids in shaft loading. The SL guns are fitted with a safety catch to prevent accidental firing and, when the trigger is pulled the line release automatically releases the shaft line.
The SL spear guns come with a 8mm (0.31") threaded stainless steel tempered shaft. The shaft threads are 7mm and will fit the following Cressi spear tips: Mini Spear Head (see SKU: CSBMSH), Mach Spear Head (see SKU: CSBSHM) and any other 7mm threaded spear tips. The SL Star spear gun models come in three lengths: SL 40 which is 15.75 "(40cm) in length, SL 55 which is 21.5" (55cm) in length, and the SL 70 measuring 27.5" (70cm) in length. The guns have a 13mm (0.5") internal barrel. The Cressi SL Star Spear Gun comes with a gun pump, shaft loader and owner's manual.
- Pneumatic power
- Anatomical high grip butt
- Yellow pistol grip for simple identification
- Safety catch to prevent unintended firing
- Three available lengths: 15.75 "(40cm), 21.5" (55cm) and 27.5" (70cm)
- 8mm (0.31”)
- Compatible with multiple spear heads
- Complete system including pump, shaft loader and owner’s manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type Gun (Sling/Pneumatic)||Pneumatic|
|Total Length||SL 40: 15.75 (40cm)
SL 55: 21.5 (55cm)
SL 70: 27.5 (70cm)
|Shaft Diameter||8mm (0.31)|
|Barrel Internal Diameter||13mm (0.5)|