You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Skorpion Knife
Product OverviewCressi's Skorpion Knife is a medium modern knife with futuristic design. The strong Japanese 420-stainless-steel blade is tough and durable assuring years of reliable use. The Skorpion Knife is available with a drop point or blunt tip design. The Skorpion has a complete straight edge blade on one side and a partial serrated edge on the other. Blade also comes equipped with a line cutter. The durable ergonomically designed techno-polymer handle with finger grips and thumb tab fits comfortable in the hand.
The knife has a metal butt which can double as a hammer when required. Knife comes with a durable impact resistant sheath with locking mechanism for one hand release. The sheath also includes two adjustable leg straps. The knives overall length is 9.25" (235mm) with a blade length of 4.33" (110mm), width of 1" (25.5mm), and a thickness of 0.2" (5mm). The knife alone weighs 7 oz. (200 g) and with the sheath and leg straps it weighs 9.9 oz. (280 g).
- Strong Japanese 420-Stainless Steel Blade
- Tough & Durable for Years of Reliable Service
- Drop-Point or Blunt Tip
- Complete Straight-Edge Blade On-One-Side
- Partial Serrated Edge w/Line Cutter On-One-Side
- Overall Length: 9.25 (235mm)
- Blade Dimensions:
Length: 4.33 (110mm)
Width: 1 (25.5mm)
Thickness: 0.2 (5mm)
- Knife Weights:
Knife Only: 7 oz. (200 g)
Knife , Sheath, Straps: 9.9 oz. (280 g)
- Durable Ergonomically Designed Techno-Polymer Handle
- Handle w/Finger Grips and Thumb Tab Fits Comfortable in Hand
- Metal Butt, Double-As-Hammer
- Durable Impact Resistant Sheath
- One-Hand Release Locking Mechanism
- Adjustable Leg Straps
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Width x Thickness||1x 0.2 (25.5mm x 5mm)|
|Tip Style||Drop-Point or Blunt Tip|
|Blade Steel||Japanese 420-Stainless Steel|
|Blade Type||1-Side: Full Straight-Edge
1-Side: Partial Serrated
|Multi-Tool Functions||Yes, Blunt Tip Model|
|Length||Blade: 4.33 (110mm)
Overall: 9.25 (235mm)
|Weight||Knife Only: 7 oz (200g)
Knife , Sheath, Straps: 9.9 oz (280g)