You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Rondinella Full Foot Fins, Blue
|Men's US Shoe Size||12.5-13.5 (Kid's)||1-2||2.5-3.5||4-5||5.5-6.5||7-8||8.5-9.5||10-11|
|Women's US Shoe Size||N/A||3-4||4.5-5.5||6-7||7.5-8.5||9-10||10.5-11.5||12-13|
|European Shoe Size||31-32||33-34||35-36||37-38||39-40||41-42||43-44||45-46|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewAll Cressi's fifty-year experience has gone into these fins, which are a modern revival of the successful principles of the rubber Rondine fins. As with other Cressi fins, the Rondinella Fin light powerful polypropylene blade is positioned on top of the full foot pocket for perfect blade alignment with your leg. The Rondinella utilizes a unique short blade made of a very durable and lightweight, yet resilient polypropylene material that optimizes performance and blade stability.
During molding a soft, flexible thermo-rubber (elastomer), foot pocket is coalesced with the blade to form as one with the blade. This same thermo-plastic is used for the fin frames and for some blade inserts. This material extends from the foot pocket through the blade, along the sides and fin tips. This mix makes the Rondinella Fins, light and powerful: they are easy-to-use, not too demanding, and perform generously at the same time. The Rondinella Fins are perfect for snorkeling, free diving, and long swims. The Cressi Rondinella Fins are available in a wide range of sizes. Fins come in different colors.
- 50 Years of Cressi Experience
- Perfect for Snorkeling, Free Diving, and Long Swims
- Light Powerful Polypropylene Blade
- Durable and Lightweight, Yet Resilient
- Optimizes Performance and Blade Stability
- Soft, Flexible Thermo-Rubber (Elastomer), Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket is Coalesced with the Blade to Form-as-One with the Blade
- Thermo-Plastic Fin Frames and Blade Inserts
- Easy-to-Use, Not-Too-Demanding, and Perform-Generously
- Color: Blue
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Blade: Polypropylene, Foot Pocket, Rails & Inserts: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Blade: Polypropylene, Foot Pocket, Rails & Inserts: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|