You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Regulator Computer and Gauge Package
Product OverviewAre you looking for a great entry level dive package for the up-coming season? Maybe you have a newly certified dive buddy, significant other or youngster that's eager to get wet? Well Cressi has just what you're looking for. The XS2/AC2 Regulator is an exceptionally dependable non-balanced flow-by-piston designed 1'st stage regulator that is a great choice as a new diver's rig, or for use as a stage bottle regulator system. The 1'st stage has 1 HP port and 4 LP ports and is made from marine grade chromed brass for long life and durability. A conical filter is used which has greater surface area for higher air flow characteristics through the 1'st stage regulator.
The XS2 Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2'nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Regulator comes with a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS2 Compact AC2 Regulator weighs 35 oz. (994 g) with the hose and comes with an owner's manual.
The XS Octopus is a lightweight, high performance second stage regulator. The XS has a Venturi dive/pre-dive switch which will help control the sensitivity of the regulator when not in use, yet when switched from the pre-dive to dive position the regulators performance will instantly increase. The XS Octopus has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism for reliable performance. The XS Octopus is equipped with a 33" (84cm) 3/8" threaded hose, has a yellow front cover for easy identification in an out-of-air-emergency. The regulator has a soft and comfortable liquid silicone mouthpiece and the housing is made of durable impact resistant hi-tech polymers. The regulator weighs 7.27 oz. (206 g) without the hose and 12.7 oz. (359 g) with the hose. Both the primary and octopus' regulators are certified to Annex B EN 250.2014 standards.
The Cressi Mini SPG without Boot is high quality instruments housed in a chrome plated brass case. The gauge has a luminescent face for easy reading in low light or night diving conditions. The front glass Lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase-in-pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. The Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi. For at-a-glance monitoring of air pressure the instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: the area from 600 psi and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If Gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 psi, this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 600 to approximately 3,000 psi is Green and from 3,000 psi to end of scale is Blue.
The Cressi Leonardo Wrist Computer is an elegant expression of a simple and functional design; the Leonardo is a must-have for divers entering the sport and those who just want to dive. A single button interface makes it effortless to program air, Nitrox and gauge modes. Leonardo has a large edge-to-edge, high-definition LCD screen that gives large numerical displays in a computer that is still compact and travel-friendly. The Leonardo's easy-to-see battery life icon indicator and its distinct audible alarms deliver critical information as well as peace-of-mind during the dive.
The Leonardo features a new Cressi RGBM algorithm, created in conjunction with the expertise of Bruce Wienke and based on the Haldane model, integrated with RGBM factors. This algorithm allows for safe decompression calculations for multiple dives spread out over multiple days. The Leonardo computer by Cressi is a multifunctional instrument for sport diving. It will supply any wanted information on depth, dive times, decompression status, ascent rate and surface interval times between dives. Nitrogen absorption and release is continuously processed by its sophisticated software, considering the quantity of inert gases in the different mixtures which can be used. Such information is displayed on the instrument's large display, thanks to the PCD (Priority Compartment Digit Display) system, allowing an easy and direct dialogue" between the diver and the computer, ensuring a clear understanding of all the data needed at any given time and a perfect readability in any situation. The computer is provided with clock and calendar, a versatile dive memory (logbook), as well as a dive simulator. The mathematical model of Leonardo can make saturation and de-saturation computations of dives carried out both with air and with Nitrox, whose parameters can all be set: from the maximum allowed PO2 value between 17.4 and 23.2 psi (1.2 bar and 1.6 bar), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2) between 21% and 50% of O2. Additionally, the instrument may be set by the user for either imperial (feet) or metric (meters) system. The Leonardo can also be fully re-set after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
The Cressi Leonardo Dive Computer has an operational depth from 0' to 393' (0 to 120m), is powered by a user replaceable CR2430 3-volt battery and is equipped with a 60 dive (70 hour) logbook memory function. The clock function can be set in a 12/24-hour formats. The computer is also altitude adjustable up to 12,139' (3,700m) and has a backlight feature for low light conditions. The computer comes with a comprehensive owner's manual. Regulators gauge and computer are all Italian made.
- Complete Regulator System w/Computer & Pressure Gauge
- Perfect Package for New Diver's
- Primary & Octopus Certified to EN250/2014 Standards
- Owner Manuals
- Package Manufactured in Italy
- Cressi XS2/AC2 Piston Regulator:
- Weight: 35 oz. (994 g) with Hose
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8 Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- First Stage: Cressi AC2 Regulator
- Construction: Durable Marine Grade Chromed Brass
- 1 HP Port 7/16 Thread
- 4 LP Ports 3/8 Thread
- Conical Filter
- Second Stage: Cressi XS2 Compact Regulator
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Construction: Polymer Plastic
- Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment
- Cressi XS Octopus
- High Performance Design
- Lightweight, Second Stage Regulator
- Dependable Downstream Demand Valve Mechanism for Reliable Performance
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- 33 (84cm) 3/8 Threaded Hose
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Hi-Tech Polymer Material for Strength and Durability
- Soft and Comfortable Liquid Silicone Mouthpiece
- Weight (w/Hose): 12.7 oz. (359 g)
- Cressi Mini SPG w/o Rubber Boot:
- 7/16 High Pressure Hose
- Durable Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- High Quality Instrument
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- Small, Analog Pressure Gauge
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scale
- 0 to 5000 psi Readout
- Colored Zones:
0 to 600 psi Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 1,300 psi
Safe Air Zone: 600 psi to Approximately 3,000 psi Green and 3,000 psi to Full Scale is Blue
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|1'st Stage Type||Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston|
|LP Ports||4 LP Ports, 3/8 Thread|
|HP Ports||1 HP Port, 7/16 Thread|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Regulator Materials||First Stage: Chromed Brass
Second Stage: Polymer Plastic, Silicone Rubber
|Hose Length||Primary: Not Specified by Manufacturer
Octopus: 39 (100cm)
|Total Weight||Primary: 35 oz. (994 g) w/Hose
Octopus: 4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose
|Algorithm||RGBM Algorithm: Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model|
|Depth Display||0' to 393' (0 to 120m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,139' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air, Nitrox and Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||60 Dive (70 hour)|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||3-Volt CR2430 Battery|
|Materials||Polycarbonate & Desmopan|
|Readout||0 to 5,000 psi|