You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Reaction Pro Full Foot Fins
|Men's US Shoe Size||12.5-13.5 (Kid's)||1-2||2.5-3.5||4-5||5.5-6.5||7-8||8.5-9.5||10-11|
|Women's US Shoe Size||N/A||3-4||4.5-5.5||6-7||7.5-8.5||9-10||10.5-11.5||12-13|
|European Shoe Size||31-32||33-34||35-36||37-38||39-40||41-42||43-44||45-46|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewReaction Pro is the most recent Cressi full foot non-vented fin which has been developed after the Rondine. The Reaction Pro is an innovative fin in look and performance. The Reaction is molded using the exclusive and patented Cressi system with 3 materials. The three materials consist of a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer) anatomic, computer-designed foot pocket. The foot pocket encompasses the foot assuring transmission of the leg-to-fin thrust without loss of energy, adding efficiency to the fining action.
The second material is the revolutionary new dual density (techno polymer) polypropylene which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone based material creates a channeling effect. The channeling effect is the characteristic of the fin that enables a high level of energy to be transferred in both up and down strokes of the kick pattern. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The blade also has a differentiated thickness and gets thinner towards the edge to guarantee greater and more uniform bending.
The side stringers are made from two different materials that alternate with each other and overlap in different zones to obtain a structure with controlled flexibility in the different areas of the blade. To all these excellent features, Reaction Pro adds a new, longer, more flexible and lighter blade that provides excellent thrust with minimum muscle fatigue and the smallest expenditure of energy. Fin is available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Non-Vented Fin Design
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer
- Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Snap Blade for High Efficiency
- Shock and Abrasion Resistant
- Soft and Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Combine's Lightness, Thrust, Comfort and Durability
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Pressure-Free Fit Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Materials||Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer, Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene, Channels: Silicone Based Material|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Full Foot|
|Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer, Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene, Channels: Silicone Based Material|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|