You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Classic Short Sleeve Rash Guard for Women
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewCut and styled to look great, Cressi's short-sleeve rash guard is available in a full range of men's and women's sizes. Quality 190 gm/m2 material delivers SPF 40 protection from UV exposure out of the water or while ?oating on the surface. In the water, the high-stretch material is form ?tting for easy swimming and protects against chaf?ng from sports equipment as well as stings from jelly?sh and other irritants. Ideal for diving, snorkeling, sur?ng and other water sports. Rash Guard is made from 92% nylon and 8% Spandex fabrics. All seams are flat-lock stitched for added comfort. As standalone the rash guard is comfortable in 80°F (26°C) water temperatures. Can also be used as layering under an exposure suit for added warmth and to make sliding on the exposure suit more easily. Black & Aqua in color and available in multiple sizes.
- Cut & Styled to Look Great
- Quality 190 gm/m2 Material
- Blend of 92% Nylon and 8% Spandex
- Flat-Locked Stitched Seams for Added Comfort
- Standalone: Comfortable in 80°:F (26°:C) Water Temperatures
- SPF 40 Protection from UV Exposure
- High-Stretch Material, Form Fitting for Easy Swimming
- Protects Against Chafing from Sports Equipment, Stings from Jellyfish & Other Irritants
- Ideal for Diving, Snorkeling, Surfing & Other Water Sports
- Used as Layering Under Exposure Suit
- Layering: Added Warmth & Easy Donning/Doffing of Exposure Suit
- Color: Black/Aqua
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Type||Women's Short Sleeve Rash Guard|
|Material||92% Nylon and 8% Spandex|
|Material Weight||190 gm/m2|
|UV Protection||SPF 40|