You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Cressi Predator Knife is the perfect utility tool for any diver looking for a quality blade while underwater. The Predator is a small drop point tip knife, very handy and anatomical. Its dimensions make it practically suitable to be stored as a spare knife or for divers who like to gear up in a practical and effective way. The Knife blade is made from Japanese 420 stainless steel with a black coating blade treatment for corrosion resistance and a great stealthy look. The blade has one side with a straight edge and the other side is partially serrated. An ergonomically designed rubberized handle has a sure grip and a blade guard for added safety. The full tang blade allows the knife to double as a pry bar. The blade length is 3.39" (8.6cm) with an overall knife length of 7.09" (18cm). Knife comes complete with a durable knife sheath with strap eyelets for fastening it to gear or the diver's leg with straps.
- Perfect Utility Tool
- Small Knife, Very Handy and Anatomical
- Dimensions Practically Suitable to Stored as Spare Knife
- Blade Steel: Japanese 304 Stainless Steel w/Black Coating Treatment
- Corrosion Resistance and Great Stealthy Look
- Blade Type: One Side: Straight Edge, One Side: Partially Serrated
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Blade Length: 3.39 (8.6cm)
- Overall Length: 7.09 (18cm)
- Tip Style: Drop Point
- Line Cutter
- Durable Sheath
- Knife Sheath w/Strap Eyelets for Fastening Gear or Diver's Leg w/Straps
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||3.39 (8.6cm)|
|Overall Length||7.09 (18cm)|
|Tip Style||Drop Point|
|Blade Steel||Japanese 304 Stainless Steel, Black Finish|
|Blade Type||One-Side: Straight Edge
One-Side: Serrated Edge