You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Playa Flex 2.5mm Men's Shorty, Black/Blue
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Playa Flex 2.5mm is the successor of the Playa front-zip short wetsuit. The cut is designed to guarantee complete adherence to the body, just like a second skin. The Flex areas facilitate movement, ensuring complete comfort. A small difference between thickness makes donning and movement easier, particularly in the arm areas. The wetsuit features separate anatomical cuts for both men and women. This new model is redesigned to ensure total freedom of movement and to be used in any water sport. The front-zip, made of metal YKK, ensures ease of donning and doffing. Divers will appreciate the high-quality double-lined Neoprene, which retains its shape and insulating ability at depth. The Playa Flex is perfect for snorkeling, diving in tropical water, swimming, sailing and all water sports in general. The arms and legs are made with an elastic Neoprene Ultraspan braided seal to minimize water infiltration. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Successor of Playa Front-Zip Short Wetsuit
- Cut Designed to Guarantee Complete Adherence to Body, Just Like Second Skin
- Flex Areas Facilitate Movement, Ensuring Complete Comfort
- Small Difference Between Thickness Makes Donning/Movement Easier, Particularly in Arms
- Redesigned to Ensure Total Freedom of Movement
- Great in Any Water Sport
- Front Zipper, Made of Metal YKK Ensures Ease of Donning/Doffing
- High-Quality Double-Lined Neoprene
- Retains Shape and Insulating Ability at Depth
- Perfect for:
Snorkeling, Diving in Tropical Water
All Water Sports in General
- Arms & Legs Made w/Elastic Neoprene Ultraspan
- Braided Seal to Minimize Water Infiltration
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Closure||Front Metal YKK Zipper|
XL Shorty was way too small
I am 6’1”, 185 lb and could barely slide the XL on, and it was waaayyy too tight to wear.
It seems I need an XXL and we need to organize a return/exchange of the XL
This needs to be done FAST as I leave late next week for Little Cayman
Thanks to our PFF Program, we've already sent you a return shipping label and the replacement suit will be there by Tuesday at the latest. Enjoy your trip!!!!!