You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Piper Carry-On Travel Bag
Product OverviewThe Piper is a suitcase designed and especially convenient for air travel, with a special 2 stage telescoping handle and 2 exterior compression straps with quick-release buckles.Several zippers, heavy-duty wheel housing, bumper protection, and scratch-resistant denier fabric ensure that your equipment will be able to be stored safely. Grab handles on the top, side, and bottom of the suitcase make this very easy to handle. The interior of the Piper features compression straps and a side pocket to help organize your belongings. A back ID pocket makes it possible to label your suitcase.
Top pocket with zipper closure, book-style opening has central lock point zipper for pickpocket protection. Internal mesh compartment with zipper. Robust wheels for multi-terrain maneuverability. The Cressi Piper Carry-On Travel Bag measuring 14f x 9f x 22f (35.5cm x 23cm x 56cm), has a volume of 3,051 (50 liters) and weighs 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg) when empty. Its dimensions are compliance with the carry-on airplane regulations. The Piper is light and great for traveling.
- Suitcase Designed & Especially Convenient for Air Travel
- Special 2 Stage Telescoping Handle
- 2 Exterior Compression Straps w/Quick-Release Buckles
- Book-Style Opening
- Top Pocket w/Zipper Closure
- Central Lock Point Zipper for Pickpocket Protection
- Heavy-Duty Wheel Housing & Bumper Protection
- Grab Handles On-Top, Side & Bottom for Easy Grab-& Go
- Interior Compression Straps & Side Pocket for Organization
- Internal Mesh Compartment w/Zipper Closure
- Robust Wheels for Multi-Terrain Maneuverability
- Back ID Pocket
- Scratch-Resistant Denier Fabric
- Dimensions: 14f x 9f x 22f (35.5cm x 23cm x 56cm)
- Volume: 3,051 (50 liters)
- Weight (empty): 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
- Dimensions Compliance w/Carry-On Airplane Regulations
- Light & Great for Traveling
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||14 x 9 x 22f (35.5 x 23 x 56cm)|
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||3,051 (50 liters)|
|Weighs (empty)||6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)|
|Handles||2 Stage Telescoping Handle
Grab Handles: Top, Side & Bottom