You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Palau SAF Package
|US Men's shoe size||1-2||2-4||4-7||7-10||10-13|
|US Women's shoe size||3-4||4-6||6-9||9-12||12-15|
|European Men's shoe size||32-33||33-36||36-40||40-43||43-46|
|Weight (pounds per pair)||1.5||1.75||2||2.3||2.5|
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer a 60/120 return policy
Product OverviewThe Palau SAF Package is the ideal choice for the recreational snorkeler or water sports enthusiast who is looking for the complete mask-snorkel-fin set in a compact size easy for traveling and packing into compact spaces. The Palau Short Adjustable Fins and great for snorkeling, swimming and other water sports and provide all of the same benefits as the Long Blade Palau fins only with a compact short blade. The Set also includes the Onda Mask and Gamma Snorkel.
The Onda Mask is a single lens mask designed for snorkeling, swimming and scuba diving. The mask skirt is made from soft hypoallergenic transparent silicone with a double feathered edge that gives an excellent seal on many face types. Mask has a low internal volume. The masks tempered glass single lens and unique shape of the frame provides a wide field of vision that extends in all directions.
The wide split strap design mask strap is designed for even dispersion of pressure on the face for increased fit and comfort Mask is equipped with easy quick-adjust buckles. Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization.
The CSBSG Cressi Gamma Snorkel has a semi-dry profiled guard that drastically reduces water entering the snorkel tube from splashing of wind and waves, without blocking the breathing tube. An adjustable attachment system for quick-attachment to the mask strap runs along the snorkel tube for perfect positioning. New drainage well this draws all the residual water to the bottom end of the tube, preventing blockage of breathing. Internal elliptical one-way valve optimizes water drainage, making it quick and easy to purge the snorkel clear.
The Palau Short Adjustable Fin (SAF) opens the way for a new type of snorkeling and swimming fin. It has been designed for two specific purposes. The first was to have a foot pocket that could easily adapt to at least three or four consecutive foot sizes. This would enable the same fin to be used by all the members of a family, or by a group of friends. It would also make it great for rentals in a diving center or on a charter boat, without requiring an infinite number of sizes.
The second purpose was to guarantee extreme comfort and an ease of fit in a strapped open heel fin even if it is to be worn with bare feet. The result is a fin that is extraordinarily practical, that adapts to practically any foot size, and that allows for very quick fitting in any situation.
The blade is made from a lightweight, yet responsive material that assures a fluid and effortless kick, yet at the same time quite powerful. The strap has a strong pull tab Ring to allow quick reversal of the strap for ease of donning and doffing or to clip the fins to the body or equipment. The fin foot pocket is made from a soft elastomer for added comfort. Due it the fins short blade it is perfect for traveling and is useful for body surfing, boogie boards and much more. Mask, Snorkel and Fins come with a reusable bag for storage and transport.
- Complete Snorkeling Package Set
- Includes Reusable Carry Bag Packaging
- Compact Design, Great for Travel
- Mask: Cressi Onda
- Single Lens Mask Designed
- Ideal for Snorkeling, Swimming and Scuba Diving
- Skirt: Soft 100% Hypoallergenic Transparent Silicone
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt for Excellent Seal on Face
- Low Internal Volume
- Tempered Glass Lens
- Unique Shape of Frame Provides Wide Field of Vision
- Wide Split Strap Provides Even Dispersion of Pressure for Increased Fit and Comfort
- Quick-Adjust Buckles System
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Snorkel: Cressi Gamma Snorkel
- Profile Splash Guard
- Semi-Dry Design
- Keeps Out Water from Wind and Waves
- Easy Adjust Snorkel Keeper Attachment
- Drainage Well for Dryer Breathing
- Elliptical One-Way Purge Valve
- High-Quality 100% Removable and Angled Silicone Mouthpiece
- Lower Corrugated Section
- Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube Reduces Jaw Fatigue
- Corrugated Section Drops-Away from Diver's Mouth when Switching from Snorkel to Scuba Regulator
- Fin: Cressi Palau (SAF) Short Adjustable Fins
- Multi-Sized Fins
- Can Fit the Whole Family or Friends
- Great Rental Fin
- Shorter Lightweight and Responsive Blade
- Fluid Effortless Kick
- Blade Extends from Top of Foot Pocket for Maximum Surface Area
- Adjustable Buckles
- Palau SAF Ideal Snorkeling, Swimming/Training, Body-Surfing and More
- Small, Compact Size: Great for Traveling
- Durable Strap Pull Tab Ring: Easy to Doff & Don
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Mask Materials||100% Hypoallergenic Silicone|
|Snorkel Materials||Mouthpiece: Silicone|
|Corrugated Lower Tube||Yes|
|Open Heel/Full Foot||Open Heel|
|100% Hypoallergenic Silicone|
|Corrugated Lower Tube|
|Open Heel/Full Foot|