You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Otterflex Men's 5mm Jumpsuit
These are general guidelines only, sizes are not guaranteed. But no worries, since at scuba we offer our exclusive PFF Guaranty
Product OverviewThe Otterflex is the 2019 wetsuit for adult ideal for scuba diving and snorkeling in temperate and cold waters. It is made of durable 5mm, double-lined neoprene, stands up well to compression at depth for maximum heat retention. The sleeves are very resistant with a "Seal" inner ring, to provide tightness. This solution offers durability and is guaranteed and tested also for diving centers. Pre-shaped legs improve flexibility for easier kicking. Neck with anatomic design, pre-formed at 120° in the neck area for maximum comfort. The closure presents a noticeable improvement of the design that reduces the entry of water at this critical point. The closure flap is now much wider, and the nape area is prolonged to prevent infiltration when the neck is tilted underwater. YKK back zipper with under zip lining and water-stop system. Back zipper is equipped with a pull tab leash for easy self-donning and doffing. Anti-abrasion reinforcement on the knees. Knee and shoulder area with Tatex anti-wear elastic reinforcements. This type of reinforcement does not limit the elasticity of the neoprene, provides sufficient-reinforcement and facilitates the positioning of the suit. All seams are glued and sewn for strength and durability. The Otterflex is designed in Italy by Cressi. Suit is available in multiple sizes.
- Ideal for Scuba Diving & Snorkeling in Temperate & Cold Waters
- Durable 5mm, Double-Lined Neoprene
- Stands Up Well to Compression at Depth for Maximum Heat Retention
- Sleeves Resistant w/Seal Inner Ring, to Provide Tightness
- Durability & Guaranteed & Tested for Use-In-Diving-Centers
- Pre-Shaped Legs Improve Flexibility for Easier Kicking
- Neck: Anatomic Design, Pre-Formed at 120°: for Maximum Comfort
- Rear Closure Flap: Wider, Nape Area Prolonged, Prevents Infiltration when Neck Tilted U/W
- YKK Back Zipper w/Under Zipper Lining & Water-Stop System
- Pull Tab Leash for Easy Self-Donning & Doffing
- Anti-Abrasion Reinforcement On-Knees
- Knee & Shoulder Area w/Tatex Anti-Wear Elastic Reinforcements
- Tatex: Retains Elasticity of Neoprene
- Glued & Sewn for Strength and Durability
- Designed in Italy by Cressi
- Available in Multiple Sizes
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Nylon-2 Neoprene Rubber|
|Seams||Glued & Sewn|
|Closure||Back Zipper w/Pull Tab Leash|
This is a great wetsuit and keeps me plenty warm for swimming and wakeboarding off the Carolina coast in the winter months. It’s flexible and fairly easy to take on and off. I’m about 6 foot and 150 pounds and went with a size medium. The fit is snug but not too tight. Could have probably have gone with a large as well but preferred the more snug fit of going with a medium. Overall very pleased with the suit and think this should hold up well.