You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThis legendary product has been around for years and years andhas now become a sought-after collector's item. It isconsiderably heavy and large, making it perfect for a work tool, for which it is designed. The large blade is forged from special steel,with a smooth edge on one side and partly serrated on the other. The serrated side of the blade has aline cutterat the handle end. The anatomical, non-slip handleis made from soft material for a comfortable grip and comes with anatomical molding for the fingers to fit into. The butt of the knife has achrome-plated knob that can also be used as a mallet. The front of the handle ends with astainless-steel hiltto protect the fingers.
The sheath is made from plastic and has a traditional elastic band to secure the knife. Sheath has loops to attach the knife to your leg or onto your belt. The knife comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg. The knives total length is 11.8" (300mm) with a blade length of 7" (178mm), a blade width of 1.26" (32mm) and a thickness 0.22" (5.5mm). The knife weighs 15.87 oz (450g) and 21.16 oz (600g) with the sheath. Knife is negatively buoyant.
- Tried & True Knife
- Divers Tool Design
- Pointed Tip Blade
- Complete w/Sheath & Leg Straps
- Straight Edge/Partial Serrated
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Durable Chromed Metal End Cap
- Anatomical Techno-Polymer Hand Grip
- Sheath: Plastic
- Line Cutter
- Total Length: 11.8 (300mm)
- Blade Length: 7 (178mm)
- Blade Width: 1.26 (32mm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.22 (5.5 mm)
- Weight, Knife Only: 15.87 oz (450g)
- Weight w/Sheath & Straps: 21.16 oz (600g)
- Water Buoyancy: Negative
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Blade Length||7 (178mm)|
|Overall Length||11.8 (300mm)|
|Weight||15.87 oz (450g)|
|Blade Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Sheath||Yes, Plastic w/Leg Straps|
|Blade Type||One Side: Straight Edge
One Side: Partially Serrated