You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Octopus MG Balanced
Product OverviewThe Cressi Octopus MG is a pneumatically balanced valve designed with a Venturi effect adjustment switch, Cressi's patented elliptical membrane diaphragm and patented low-friction lever. The Octopus regulator air delivery system without injector has an internal heat exchange, cam-lock system to open the case and a body in noise-absorbent techno Polymer. Removable techno Polymer deflector and removable mechanical parts. The hose is an extremely light and flexible weighing only 5.4 oz. (153 g) with the regulator coming in at 6.42 oz. (182 g). Regulator is certified to CE standard Annex B EN 250:2014 for cold water. The hose and purge cover are in bright yellow color for easy identification in an out-of-air-emergency.
- Pneumatically Balanced Valve Design
- Venturi Effect Adjustment Switch
- Patented Elliptical Membrane Diaphragm
- Low-Friction Lever
- Internal Heat Exchange
- Cam-Lock System to Open Case
- Noise-Absorbent Techno Polymer Case Design
- Removable Techno Polymer Deflector
- Extremely Light and Flexible Hose: 5.4 oz. (153 g)
- Second-Stage Weight: 6.42 oz. (182 g)
- Certified to CE Standard Annex B EN 250:2014 for Cold Water
- Hose/Purge Cover: Bright Yellow Color for Easy Identification
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Pneumatically Balanced|
|Materials||Techno Polymer, Silicone, Chromed Brass|
|Total Weight||11.46 oz. (235 g) w/Hose|