You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Octopus Compact Pro
Product OverviewThe Cressi Compact Pro Octopus Second Stage has a housing that is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech thermo-conductive techno-polymer and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2'nd stage and is equipped with a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The regulator valve has a patented antifriction lever assembly for smooth operation. The regulators cover is made from stainless steel. The XS Compact Regulator comes with a 39.5" (100.33cm) extremely flexible and lightweight 3/8" hose. The regulator with hose weighs 10.3 oz. (293 g), is Annex B EN 250:2014 certified for cold water use and comes with an owner's manual.
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Flexible and Lightweight 39.5 (100.33cm) 3/8 Thread Hose
- Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Thermo-Conductive Techno-Polymer
- Flow Deviator Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Switch
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Patented Antifriction Lever Assembly for Smooth Operation
- Stainless Steel Cover
- Weight (w/hose): 10.3 oz. (293 g)
- Annex B EN 250:2014 Certified for Cold Water Use
- Owner's Manual
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
60/120 Return Policy
What's in the Box
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage||Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type||Downstream Demand Valve|
|Materials||Techno-Polymer, Stainless Steel, Chromed Brass, Silicone|
|Hose Length||39.5 (100.33cm)|
|Total Weight||10.3 oz. (293 g)|
|Adjustable 2'nd Stage|
|Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment Switch|
|2'nd Stage Type|
|Downstream Demand Valve|
|Techno-Polymer, Stainless Steel, Chromed Brass, Silicone|
|10.3 oz. (293 g)|