You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Cressi Neon Computer has a diameter of only 1.9" (48mm) and a high contrast display of 1.46" (37mm) with extra-large numbers and easy access menu. It is a scuba diving/apnea watch-computer of extremely reduced dimensions. It is also an ideal watch for other underwater activities, thanks to the deactivation option of the dive" functions that avoids unnecessary alarms ringing while you're snorkeling or swimming. The display is made of mineral glass and the case is a heavy-duty design with steel buttons that have an underwater resistance of up to 394' (120m). PTU rubber wrist band with stainless steel buckle.
The Neon Computer can be set for a 12/24-hour time format with calendar and seconds precision stopwatch function. Additionally, watch functions includes a second time setting alarm clock. Easy to read in low light or at night with a backlight display. While diving the computer will display surface time, desaturation and no fly time calculator. Computer lets you know when the battery is low, and the computer can be set for metric or imperial units of measurements. The Neon Computer is fueled by Cressi's RGBM air/nitrox algorithm for complete dive data processing. Computer maximum allowed PO2 value from between 17.4 to 23.2 psi (1.2 bars and 1.6 bars), to the mixture's oxygen percentage (FO2): GAS1 between 21% and 50% and in GAS2 21% and 99% of O2.
The Neon also has a graphic indicator of CNS toxicity level of oxygen, safety stop indicator multiple level, Safety factor configuration, is altitude adjustable up to 12,139' (3,700m) and has audible and visual alarms. A reset function allows multiple divers to use computer which is great if used in a dive centers rental program. The computer has a log function with a 50-dive memory and is powered by a user replaceable 3V CR2450 battery, Computer comes with an owner's manual.
- Scuba Diving/Apnea Watch-Computer
- Small and Compact Computer
- Diameter: 1.89 (48mm)
- High Contrast 1.46 (37mm) Display
- Large Easy to Read Numbers
- Ideal Watch for Other Underwater Activities
- Deactivation Option:
Shut Off Dive Functions
Avoids Unnecessary Alarms Ringing
Great for Snorkeling or Swimming
Conserves Battery Power
- Crystal: Mineral Glass
- Case: Heavy Duty Construction with Steel Buttons
- Rubber Wrist Band w/Stainless Steel Buckle
- Plastic/Steel Bezel and Back Cover
- Depth Rating: 394' (120m)
- Easy Access Menu
- 12/24-Hour Format w/Seconds and Calendar Functions
- Precision Stopwatch, Second Time Setting
- Alarm Clock Function
- Backlit Display for Reading Computers Functions in Low Light Conditions
- Surface Time, Desaturation and No Fly Time Calculator
- Low Battery Warning
- Metric or Imperial Units of Measure
- 50-Dive per Category Memory Logbook Function
- Modes: Air/Nitrox, Free Dive and Gauge
- Air/Nitrox Program:
- Algorithm: RGBM Algorithm, Bruce Wienke/Haldane Model
- New Algorithm: Cressi & Bruce Wienke Based on Haldane Model
- Safe Decompression Calculations in Repetitive Multi-Day Dives and w/Mixtures
- Take Nitrox Dive After Air Dive, (Even While De-Saturating)
- Maximum Allowed PO2 Values: 17.4 and 23.2 psi (1.2 bar and 1.6 bar)
- Mixture's Oxygen Percentage (FO2):
GAS1 between 21% and 50%
GAS2 between 21% and 99% of O2
- Altitude Adjustable Up to 12,139' (3,700m)
- Complete Diving Data Processor
- Graphic Indicator of CNS Toxicity Level of Oxygen
- Safety Stop Indicator, Multiple Level Safety Factor Configuration
- Algorithm for Managing Uncontrolled Ascents
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Algorithm||Cressi RGBM: Cressi & Bruce Wienke Based on Haldane Model|
|Depth Display||0' to 393' (0 to 120m)|
|Altitude Adjustable||Up to 12,139' (3,700m)|
|Operating Modes||Air/Nitrox, Free Dive, Gauge|
|Memory Capacity||50-Dive per Category Memory Logbook Function|
|Time, Date & Temperature||Yes|
|Power||User Replaceable CR2450 Battery|
|Dual Time and Daily Alarm||Yes|
|Dimensions||(Dia. x H): 1.89 x 1.46 (48 x 37mm)|
|Weight||4.77 oz. (135 g)|