You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Moby 5 Blue Bag with Wheels & Cressi 360-Degree Regulator Bag
Product OverviewThe Moby 5 is a large roller backpack that is made from 300/400-denier nylon. The grades of denier were chosen to keep weight down but keep durability up. The large main compartment has a dual zipper slider U-shaped opening which allowing easy access to all the large gear and accessories stored inside. On the outside of the bag there are two large bellows pockets with dual slider zipper closures, the upper for small items and the lower for a regulator bag. Two side pockets for fins and a small luggage tag window for travel complete the storage area of this great bag. All zippers are strong and durable YKK-design.
When you travel, bag allows you to maneuver through busy airport, train or bus terminals with its reinforced telescopic handle and wheels. One of the problems with wheeled bags is once a wheel breaks, the bag becomes useless. Not with the Moby 5, wheels are removable, so they can be replaced if damaged.
Once you have arrived at your dive destination and rolling the bag on the beach or tight dock space is not an option you can open the hide-away shoulder strap pocket and your bag can now be carried on your back. Adjustable shoulder straps are padded and for added comfort. There are two carrying handles: Reinforced rubber gripped top and ridged bottom. The back of the bag houses supporting rods to keep the Moby 5 in a vertical position.
The bag has a total volume of 7,018 cubic inches (115 liters) with the main compartment measuring 30" x 15.75" x 11.25 (76cm x 40cm x 28cm), side pockets 28.75" x 9.85" x 2.75" (73cm x 25cm x 7cm), top front pocket 13.4" x 9.1" x 3.3" (34cm x 23cm x 8.5cm), the lower front pocket 13.4 x 15 x 3.3" (34cm x 38cm x 8.5cm) and the bag weighs 10.7 lbs. (4.86 kg) when empty.
Your regulator system is the heart of you dive equipment. Caring for it will give you years of reliable use. Keep your regulators and expensive instruments separate from the rest of the gear. This Cressi 360° Regulator Bag is large enough to hold regulator, gauges, and an octopus. Bag provides worry free protection from the perils of travel. Bag is almost bulletproof to ensure that almost nothing can do any damage to your gear or this bag. The bags round 360° shape provide natural coiling of regulator and instrument consoles hoses reducing strain on hose fittings when in storage.
Bag is equipped with a webbing loop on rear of bag that allows you to mount it on your roller bag handle. This allows you to quickly remove bag when checking your gear bag in at the airport, bus or train terminal. Once you reach your destination you can quickly and easily remount regulator back once main gear bag has been retrieved from the baggage claim. The Cressi 360° Regulator Bag has a 3/4-opening corrosion resistant nylon zipper with zipper pull for total access to bags content. The bag is easy to transport with a nylon top grab carry handle and an adjustable, detachable shoulder strap. Shoulder strap is equipped with swivel gate clips to eliminate twisting of strap. The base of the bag is equipped with a plastic drainage vent to drain water and promote drying. Remove the shoulder strap and bag can be easily stored and transported in large ear bag outer pockets.
- Great Roller Bag w/Regulator Bag for Added Protection
- Color: Black/Blue
- Moby 5 Bag with Wheels:
- Durable Construction: 300/400 Denier Nylon
- Grades of Denier Chosen to Keep Weight-Down, Keep Durability-Up
- Large Main Compartment:
Dual Zipper Sliders w/Pull Tabs
Easy Packing & Access of Large Gear & Accessories Stored
- 2-Large Front Bellows Pockets:
Dual Slider Zipper Closures w/Pull Tabs
Upper for Small Items
Lower for Regulator Bag
- Two Side Pockets for Fins
- Small Luggage Tag Window for Travel
- All Zippers, Strong & Durable YKK-Design
- Reinforced Telescopic Handle & Wheels
- Removable & Replaceable Wheels
- Hide-Away Shoulder Strap Pocket
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps are Padded & for Added-Comfort
- 2-Carrying Handles: Reinforced Rubber Gripped Top & Ridged Bottom
- Supporting-Rods Keep Bag-In Vertical Position
- Total Volume: 7,018 cu. in. (115 liters)
Main Compartment: 30 x 15.75 x 11.25 (76cm x 40cmx 28cm)
Side Pockets: 28.75 x 9.85 x 2.75 (73cm x 25cm x 7cm)
Top Front Pocket: 13.4 x 9.1 x 3.3 (34cm x 23cm x 8.5cm)
Lower Front Pocket: 13.4 x 15 x 3.3 (34cm x 38cm x 8.5cm)
- Weight (empty): 10.7 lbs. (4.86 kg)
- Color: Black
- Cressi 360-Degrees Regulator Bag:
- Adds Protection to Delicate Regulator & Instrument System
- Enough Room for Complete Regulator Gauges & Octopus
- Top Grab Handle Design
- Protects Regulators & Gauges
- Round 360-Degree Shape Coils Hoses Naturally
- Padded to Absorb Shocks & Bumps
- Heavy Duty Plastic Zipper Construction
- 3/4-Opening Corrosion Resistant Nylon Zipper w/Pull Tab
- Plastic Vent for Water Drainage & Promotes Drying
- Removable & Adjustable Swivel Clip Shoulder Strap
- Durable Nylon Construction
- Webbing Loop, Back-of-Bag for Looping Over Roller Bag Handle
- Great Carry-On Luggage Design for Added Security
- Fits in Main Gear Bag for Added Padded Protection
External: (Dia. x H) of 14.25 x 4.37 (36cm x 11cm)
Internal: (Dia. x H) 13 x 3.5 (33cm x 9cm)
- Volume: 681.45 cu. in. (11.2 liters)
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Overall Measurements||Roller Bag:
Main Compartment: 30 x 15.75 x 11.25 (76 x 40 x 28cm)
Side Pockets: 28.75 x 9.85 x 2.75 (73 x 25c x 7cm)
Top Front Pocket: 13.4 x 9.1 x 3.3 (34 x 23 x 8.5cm)
Lower Front Pocket: 13.4 x 15 x 3.3 (34 x 38 x 8.5cm)
External: (Dia. x H) of 14.25 x 4.37 (36 x 11cm)
Internal: (Dia. x H) 13 x 3.5 (33 x 9cm)
|Volume (cu. in./liters)||Roller Bag:
7,018 cu. in. (115 liters)
681.45 cu. in. (11.2 liters)
|Weighs (empty)||Roller Bag: 10.7 lbs (4.86kg)
Regulator Bag: Not Specified by Manufacturer
|Material||Roller Bag: 300/400 Denier Nylon
|Type||Gear Roller Bag
Rubber Gripped Top & Ridged Bottom Grab Handles
Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps
Removable & Adjustable Swivel Clip Shoulder Strap
Top Grab Handle
|Wheels||Roller Bag: Yes|