You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewLooking for a small and compact Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG)? Maybe you need to replace your Cressi Mini SPG with a new one, whatever your need the Cressi Mini SPG Module is a great choices. Gauge is high quality instruments housed in a chrome plated brass case. The gauge has a luminescent face for easy reading in low light or night diving conditions. The front glass Lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase-in-pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. There are two models to choose from. One model is imperial with pressure readings in psi and the other model is metric with pressure readings in bars.
The Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge (imperial) dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi. For at-a-glance monitoring of air pressure the instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: the area from 600 psi and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If Gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 psi, this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 600 to approximately 3,000 psi is Green and from 3,000 psi to end of scale is Blue. The Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge (metric) dial reads from 0 to 350 bars. For at-a-glance monitoring of air supply the instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: the area from 50 bars and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 100 bars, this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 50 bars to approximately 200 bars is Green and from 200 bars to end of scale is Blue. The Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge is made in Italy.
- Durable Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- High Quality Instrument
- Luminescent Color Coded Dial
- Small, Analog Pressure Gauge
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scale
- Available in Imperial (PSI) or Metric (Bars)
- Italian Made
- Imperial Model (PSI):
- 0 to 5000 psi Readout
- Colored Zones:
0 to 600 psi Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 1,300 psi
Safe Air Zone: 600 psi to Approximately 3,000 psi Green and 3,000 psi to Full Scale is Blue
- Metric Model (Bars):
- 0 to 350 bars Readout
- Colored Zones:
0 to 50 bars Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 100 bars
Safe Air Zone: 50 bars to Approximately 200 bars Green and 200 bars to Full Scale is Blue
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Case: Chrome Plated Brass, Lens: Glass|
|Readout||Imperial: 0 to 5000 psi, Metric: 0 to 350 bars|