You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cressi Mini SPG (Imperial)
Product OverviewThe Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi. For at-a-glance monitoring of air pressure the instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: 600 psi and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 psi, this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 600 to approximately 3,000 psi is green and from 3,000 to end of scale is blue.
The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped boot, made from polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight. The pressure gauge housing is durable chrome plated brass. The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. The instrument console is made in Italy.
- Small and Compact
- 0 to 5000 psi Readout
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- Color Zones:
0 to 600 psi Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 1,300 psi
Safe Air Zone: 600 psi to Approximately 3,000 psi Green and 3,000 psi to Full Scale is Blue
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
- High Quality Instrument
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scale
- Small, Modern Shaped Boot
- Boot Material:
Durable Polycarbonate & Desmopan
Desmopan: Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Protection from Shocks, Scratches & Very Lightweight
- Eyelet for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness with Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Pressure Gauge Materials||Case: Chromed Brass
Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi|
|SPG Luminous Dial||Yes|