You have no items in your shopping cart.
CRESSI MINI PRESSURE GAUGE W COMPASS
Product OverviewThe Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi. For at-a-glance monitoring of air pressure the instruments face is divided into three different colored zones: 600 psi and below is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. If gauge is used on deeper dives, the red scale extends and fades to 1,300 psi, this provides for added reserve air indication required at greater depths. From 600 to approximately 3,000 psi is green and from 3,000 to end of scale is blue.
The front glass lens is made to act as a pressure relief valve. In the event of a sudden increase in pressure inside the instrument, the glass rises slightly, allowing the excess pressure to escape. The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped boot, made from polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very lightweight. The pressure gauge housing is durable chrome plated brass. The gauge boot has an attachment point for a clip or lanyard. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. The instrument console is made in Italy.
Many divers take compasses for granted, considering them just an accessory to their overall gear set up. Tryin to navigate with a poorly designed or improperly functioning compass can be one of diving's more frustrating events. The Cressi Compass is an oil filled compass, robust and accurate for underwater navigation that ensures accuracy and durability for a long time. The Cressi Compass is a dual-purpose compass. The convenient side window allows quick reference of large, easy-to-read bearing indicators on a luminescent display for gun-sight accuracy. Or, for divers who prefer relative navigation, the ratchet bezel can be rotated easily even with thick neoprene gloves. The luminous dial of the compass is designed with a half black / half luminous graphic to make quick work of compass direction, especially in dim light.
The compass bezel has compass headings in 30-degrees numbered increments and indicator marks for every 10-degrees. Bezel has twin heading indicators for alignment of compass course and a lubber line across the compass face. Compass case is manufactured from a scratch resistance polycarbonatefor strength and durability.
- Small Compact Console
- High Quality Instruments
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate & Desmopan, (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches & Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness w/Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- 0 to 5000 psi Readout
- Chrome Plated Brass Case
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- Color Zones:
0 to 600 psi Highlighted-in-Red, Solid-Bar and Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends and Fades to 1,300 psi
Safe Air Zone: 600 psi to Approximately 3,000 psi Green & 3,000 psi to Full Scale is Blue
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
- Cressi Compass Module:
- Oil Filled Compass
- Highly Accurate
- Case: Scratch Resistance Polycarbonate
- Top & Side Reading Design
- Side Window for Quick Reference & Gun-Sight Accuracy
- Large, Easy-to-Read Bearing Indicators
- High Visibility Lubber Line
- Large Ratcheting Bezel w/Direction & Reciprocal Index Points
- Luminescent Display
- Great in Limited Visibility & Low Light Conditions
- Reliable Underwater Navigation
- Headings in 30-Degrees Numbered Increments
- Indicator Marks for Every 10-Degrees
- Twin Heading Indicators for Alignment of Compass Course
- Dual Lubber Line
- Great for Travel
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Liquid Filled||Yes, Oil|
|Dimensions||Diameter: 2.36 (6cm)
Height: 1.14 (2.9cm)
Headings: 30-Degree Numbered Increments
Indicator Marks for Every 10-Degrees
|Materials||Housing: Chromed Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi|