You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Cressi Mini Global Pressure Gauge has a luminescent dial that reads from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars). Gauges are ready to travel the world with you with both imperial and metric gauge face readouts. A true world travel instrument, High-quality instrument built with a chrome plated brass case. Gauge face is divided into different colored zones for at-a-glance monitoring of air the area from 0 to 600 psi (0 to 50 bars) and is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. Large circular easy-to-read scale. The instrument is housed in a small, modern shaped boot, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light. At the end of the boot, there is an eyelet for fastening the instrument to the BCD or harness with a clip or lanyard so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment or the instruments. The gauge has a built-in pressure relief valve. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. The pressure gauge is made in Italy.
- Streamline Pressure Gauge
- Readout in Imperial and Metric
- High Quality Instrument
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate and Desmopan, (a Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches and Very Lightweight
- Eyelet for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness w/Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- Pressure Gauge:
- 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars) Gauge Scale
- Built-In Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Materials||Housing: Chromed Brass, Lens: Glass, Console Boot: Polycarbonate and Desmopan|
|Pressure Readout||0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|