You have no items in your shopping cart.
Product OverviewThe Cressi Mini 2 Gauge Console Global is a small compact console that houses the Cressi Mini-Manometer Pressure Gauge and a small, analog depth gauge. Both gauges are ready to travel the world with you with both imperial and metric gauge face readouts. A true world travel instrument console. Both gauges are high-quality instruments with the pressure gauge built with a chrome plated brass case and the depth gauge has a diaphragm membrane actuated function. Both gauges have a large circular easy-to-read scale.The instruments are housed in a small, modern shaped console boot, made from polycarbonate and desmopan, (a thermoplastic polyurethane) two materials that guarantee protection from shocks, scratches and which, at the same time, is very light.At the end of the console, slightly to the sides, there are two eyelets for fastening the instrument to the BCD or harness with a clip or lanyard so that it does not hang down with the risk of catching and damaging the environment or the instruments.
The luminescent face of the 230' (70m) depth gauge, the first 40' (12m) of depth readings are in 10' (3m) increments, (which correspond to the area of decompression stops) and are widely spaced for ease-of-reading, for at-a-glance monitoring of depth, the face is divided into 3-different colored zones: green up to 66' (20m), blue from 60' to 130' (18m to 40m) and red from 120' (40m) to the end of the scale. The instrument has a maximum depth indicator that stops on the maximum depth reached during the dive.This function is extremely handy for logging of dive information.
The Mini Global Pressure Gauge luminescent dial reads from 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars). Like the depth gauge the instruments face is divided into different colored zones for at-a-glance monitoring of air. The area from 0 to 600 psi (0 to 50 bars) is highlighted in red with a solid bar and red stripes. A blend of red/green from 600 to 1000 psi (50 to 70 bars) and blue from 2000 psi to full scale (138 bars). The gauge has a built-in pressure relief valve. Pressure gauge is equipped with a 7/16" threaded high-pressure hose. The instrument console is made in Italy.
- Small Compact Console
- High Quality Instruments
- Chrome Plated Brass Cases
- Large Circular Easy-to-Read Scales
- Small, Modern Shaped Console Boot
- Boot Material: Durable Polycarbonate & Desmopan, (Thermoplastic Polyurethane)
- Protection from Shocks, Scratches & Very Lightweight
- Eyelets for Fastening Instrument to BCD or Harness w/Clip or Lanyard
- Italian Made
- Depth Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- 0' to 230' (0 to 70m) Gauge Scale
- Maximum Depth Indicator, Extremely Handy for Logging Dive Information
- Diaphragm Membrane Actuated
- 0' to 40' of Depth: 10' Increments, Widely Spaced for Ease-of-Reading
- Face Divided into 3-Different Colored Zones:
Green Up to 66' (20m)
Blue from 66' to 130' (18m to 40m)
Red from 120' to 230' (40m to 70m)
- Pressure Gauge: Cressi Mini-Manometer
- 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)
- Unique Glass Lens Pressure Relief Valve
- Luminescent Color-Coded Dial
- Colored Zones:
0 to 600 psi (0 to 50 bars)Highlighted In-Red, Solid-Bar & Red Stripes
Deeper Dives Reserve: Red-Scale Extends & Fades to 1,000 psi (69 bars)
Safe Air Zone: 600 psi to Approximately 2,000 psi (50 to 138 bars) Green & 2,000 psi (138 bars) to Full Scale Blue
- 7/16' Threaded High-Pressure Hose
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee that you’ll pay the lowest price for the products we sell. Here’s how it works, find any identical item priced lower on any website, and we will beat that price by an additional 5%. If you have seen a better price for this item on another website. Please fill out and submit the form below:
Terms & Conditions
- We can not accept lower price links from eBay or other auction shops. Prices on such websites are often not fixed, and might sell at a higher price than what’s listed now. Also it is not always clear whether the product is new, second hand or refurbished.
- The product has to be exactly the same as the one sold by Scuba, including: brand, model, size, color, etc.
- The product must be in stock at both Scuba’s and at the other seller at time of request.
- We will beat the price seen at the other website, only if the Total including Shipping/Handling and other charges is lower then ours.
- We only match prices on regularly advertised prices—not on coupons, club memberships, first-time buyer offers, or any other exclusive offer.
- Offer not valid on past purchases.
- The online merchant offering the lower price must be an established US retailer, as determined by Scuba
- The base price of the items must be a difference of at least $5.00 Excludes Aqua Lung & Apeks.
- Some other restrictions might apply.
What's in the Box
|Material||Housing: Chromed Brass|
|Readout||0' to 230' (0 to 70 bars)|
|Max Depth Indicator||Yes|
|Materials||Housing: Chromed Brass
Console Boot: Polycarbonate & Desmopan
|Readout||0 to 5000 psi (0 to 350 bars)|